Clubplanet Nightlife Community

free delivery...

dgmodel

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At first, it was very hard. But, as time when I realized how much better off I am without him. It took a long time for me to get over him (about 2 years) but, after I did hes been wanting to work things out. Now, I dont.

I'm single now. And it's hard because she's 5 and old enough to notice things. I just recently broke up with this guy because he didnt like my daughter. He would say he did, but, his actions were obvious. He would say things like, she is a brat, or she 's just spoiled and doesnt listen..

i would want him there to hold my hand... if he can't make it and there better be a hell of a good reason!! i would want my sister to be there... i am nervous when it comes to that, so i just need someone i'm close to holding my hand, they don't have to watch anything if they don't want to.

At first, it was very hard. But, as time when I realized how much better off I am without him. It took a long time for me to get over him (about 2 years) but, after I did hes been wanting to work things out. Now, I dont.

I'm single now. And it's hard because she's 5 and old enough to notice things. I just recently broke up with this guy because he didnt like my daughter. He would say he did, but, his actions were obvious. He would say things like, she is a brat, or she 's just spoiled and doesnt listen..

well if you guys split when she was 3 and she's 5 now and it took you 2 years to get over him that means you have just finally gotten over him, right?

what do you think has changed that he wants you back now? how serious were you with this new guy you just broke up with?

That doesn't necessarily mean he didn't like her.

To me it did. It was also more than that. At first, he was ok with it. Then, he would want to come by only after she was asleep. ..

And at one point, he said..something like, he would buy a home or start a future, if only I didnt have a child.

Also, my daughter's father and I are friends. We dont have drama, and for the most part get along. That also bothered him.

My point is, it's hard to meet someone when you have a child.

i don't know if someone called my kid a "brat" they are out the door. its a very poor choice of words.... if the child was out of line, i'd send them to "grandma's so they can get "the look" that i got, that would scare the ^&$*@!!! out of them.

That doesn't necessarily mean he didn't like her.

oh goodness! your better off...

To me it did. It was also more than that. At first, he was ok with it. Then, he would want to come by only after she was asleep. ..

And at one point, he said..something like, he would buy a home or start a future, if only I didnt have a child.

Also, my daughter's father and I are friends. We dont have drama, and for the most part get along. That also bothered him.

well if you guys split when she was 3 and she's 5 now and it took you 2 years to get over him that means you have just finally gotten over him, right?

what do you think has changed that he wants you back now? how serious were you with this new guy you just broke up with?

She'll be 6 this year.

This guy and I were friends before.

What changed? I stopped chasing him.

you think you might end up taking him back just for the fact that he is your daughter's father and it might be easier?

how old are you by the way?

No way, we are friends now, but that's where it ends. I'm not interested in anything else with him.

I'm 28.

it's got to be tough when you first meet a guy you think you might be interested in and having to tell him right away that you have a 5 year old girl...I am sure you have gotten some mixed reactions. I don't know any single guy that wouldn't be a little taken back by it.

it's got to be tough when you first meet a guy you think you might be interested in and having to tell him right away that you have a 5 year old girl...I am sure you have gotten some mixed reactions. I don't know any single guy that wouldn't be a little taken back by it.

4017_heading.jpg

I once didnt mention it, till later.

What if you met a girl, and she was great in every way but had a child. Would you bother?

Was the pregnancy planned? I'm guessing not...

Also, did you think about aborting it?

I honestly don't know...I would like to think that it wouldn't be a problem for me but I couldn't say. Not to mention if I met a girl who I started to fall for and thought was great, etc...then found out later she had a kid I think I would be pretty upset it didn't come up sooner. I mean it doesn't have to be the first thing that comes up in conversation but for me to get attached to someone then find that out would be kind of shady

I honestly don't know...I would like to think that it wouldn't be a problem for me but I couldn't say. Not to mention if I met a girl who I started to fall for and thought was great, etc...then found out later she had a kid I think I would be pretty upset it didn't come up sooner. I mean it doesn't have to be the first thing that comes up in conversation but for me to get attached to someone then find that out would be kind of shady

i agree with the last part of that... but i'm pretty certain i would not be able to date someone with a child....

a friend of mine was seeing a guy, and after 2 months, she found out he had a son... thought that was pretty messed up for the guy to have never mentioned it...

Two months is a long while to hide it. There was a time, where I met this guy an hadnt mentioned it. After about a week, we were on the phone and he heard her in the backround. He asked who it was, and I told him my daughter. You could hear the shock in his voice.