Clubplanet Nightlife Community

21st

tweety2098

idk, on my 21st bday i got sloppy drunk, but legally for a change. :) if you wanna go clubbing in l.a. that weekend, christopher lawrence will be at spundae and nic fanciulli will be at avalon. whatever you decide to do, have fun!
no, ma'am; christopher lawrence will be at spundae on may 20th - not may 27th.

ah, you're right. you coming out for that, W?
you know, i just might! i, lame as i can be sometimes, i tend not to go out to events unless my roommate goes, and he, hermit that he is, doesn't like to go out much anymore. he expressed interest in seeing christopher lawrence this time 'round, though, especially 'cause above and beyond are gonna be there as a bonus :aright: .

She doesn't need a bargaining to show up for Digweed. She was already going to show up on her own.

Right, Weyes?

:cuss:

i'll tell ya, it's interesting...

digweed live doesn't do much for me. it's always a fun experience, though, 'cause i always run into just about everyone i know in the club scene :D . digweed nights are reunions :hug: .

still, though, if it ever comes down to digweed v. something else due to financial or logistical constraints, i'll go with the other choice; the music comes first, for me.

AAAHHH Coome on Ms.W, Please.... barra and I can show up for Chris if you go with us to Diggers, sound like a deal to you Ms.B? ;)
ahhh, my bday weekend. should I give up one day of chillin' on vacation to be in l.a. for CL and A&B? hmmm? i may need to be tempted w/ more, lol. ;)

Yeah, we get to see him twice! Isn't it great??!?

:biggrin:

if you're a digweed fan, this is definitely your summer :D . make sure to thank liquified and giant; i find that thanking people for things you appreciate makes them more likely to do them again :aright: .

YEEEEAAAAHHHH BAAAAYYBBEEEE! I cant wait to see my Diggers twice, and you he really loves the people, he is soo humble and really enjoys how much we love him:)
:werd: . those really are wonderful qualities in anyone, especially in someone so famous/successful/rich.

A group of us got to hang out with him after he finished his set at the BPM 9 yr annv. and he really is a cool/nice guy. He said that he would never play a club in LA on a weekend, cause playing on a weeknight brings out a much cooler crowd and everyone ends up having more fun.

Couldn't agree with him more.