Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Offical NOMEMBERNAME Is An ASSHOLE Thread

Yes I will admit I have a fucking attuide and yes I am an asshole.

Reason for this post is cause lets just say things aint peachy fucking keen anymore, so to all you fuckers KILL YOURSELF! :blown:

Yes im a mean rotten person and I could care less

Im saying goodbye to CP cause im X'ing out every place that I have drama in that I dont need it....Those of u im friends with on CP u all know how to get in touch with me

Peace All :finger:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reason for this post is cause lets just say things aint peachy fucking keen anymore, so to all you fuckers KILL YOURSELF! :blown:

Im saying goodbye to CP cause im X'ing out every place that I have drama in that I dont need it....Those of u im friends with on CP u all know how to get in touch with me

I dont know what other people's situations were ....

.... but towards me nmn was one of the coolest, fuckin real'est, mofos ever from this board. Ever. Period.

Only time I thought your posts were funny was when it came to rayray and sometimes bull. Otherwise you're just a douchebag who loves attention. :peeright:

waynegothen.jpg

actually never had a problem with nmn, always thought he was the resident tough guy...His review of Love w/ Patterson was :rofl:

Guest onisakura
he's a complete dick..in real life hes the same fucking way..one of those real vile people..

good riddance...and i heard from spragga his gf is a rat

:laugh:

but dont forget... you are the member.... with no name ! who's betta than u ?"????????>??

Bro this kid had some beef with me, once he has his mind set to try to hurt someone he would say the craziest shit, for no reason he tryed to hurt my reputation by calling me a liar, he posted some harsh shit about me, but it's all good, I keept my cool, but i must confess he's a funny motherfucker. Mr.Michael is a good white kid from Queens with a GANGSTA attitude. Even though he missed out on a few hugs from his father...overall he's a good Kid..

PS: OUR METS R GONNA WIN IT ALL THIS YEAR!!!!!!

Ray Briones