Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ANYONE WHO WENT TO EXIT FRI. NIGHT. WAS THE MONEY FOR REAL?

yeah the money was real, but the music sucked ass. I hate that shit man. If they are gonna make such big deals and promote for big nights, the least they could do is spin some good shit. Draper was not in full effect last night. He's gonna force me to go back to Luv&Lodi at the factory fridays. Oh well. peace

i was there all night and i didn't see any money being dropped...i probably was at the roof top when they did it...arghhhh cwm21.gif

but then again they prolly only have singles so it wasn't worth getting trampled on by these raver kids cwm1.gif ...yo pooh we can split the $75 mil...waddya say cwm4.gif

keep rollin'...rollin'...rollin'....bump

Yea they threw money and people got$2 to $3 on average.alot of ripped money on bottom on the dance floor and it got chaotic.people werent pushing as much cuz at first i thought it was fake money.It definitly had a different exciting atmoshphere when they turned the lights off and they dropped the moeny.i doubt they threw more then a grand though.o yea i got 3 bucks-- cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

thanks guys. yea, it really sounds like they threw all the money that was collected at the door, if that was the case there was only like 100 people inside. haha. pooh. good idea man. its all commin back to me now. " i remember us picking up a few singles and this guy came up and powerbombed the both of us and we were rushed to the hospital" that is what i remember of that night. how about u pooh? about the same rigth?

peace out,

gianni

------------------

AIM: GGFELLA4

EMAIL: iannuzzi4@yahoo.com

0200.gif

HOMER DANCING TO JOINTS!!!

Originally posted by p00h:

i cant believe they threw any money down. that shit is mad dangerous. some petit girls or boys could get crushed or stomped in a craze to grab cash. did the dancefloor get crazy and shit? if so let me know, i'll claim i was there and got hurt. i'll fuckin sue them for $75 mil!

didn't twilo do it once?

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by p00h:

i cant believe they threw any money down. that shit is mad dangerous. some petit girls or boys could get crushed or stomped in a craze to grab cash. did the dancefloor get crazy and shit? if so let me know, i'll claim i was there and got hurt. i'll fuckin sue them for $75 mil!

didn't twilo do it once?

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

well considering most people hand in twenty dollar bills . . . where the hell were they??

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

I just have to put in my 2 cents...which is more money than I caught last night. What a waste of time at Exit (again! you'd think I'd learn). I figured they'd be dropping singles, and I figured maybe like 25% of what was collected at the door. But now I realize it was 1% of the tips collected at the coat check. My boyfriend caught 6 bucks, which paid for my water. The music sucked and the dancefloor was so crowded nobody could even dance. Not that it was possible to dance to that crap anyway.

i got enough to buy another hit. if any of you caught it, they gave a warning before they dropped the real money. they dropped a couple of fake promotional $20 a few minutes before the real thing. so i made all the girls i brought go sit down cause i knew it was gonna get ugly. cheap bastards hardly dropped a thing but i loved that little drummer boy mix draper played right before it, got everyone pumped.

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Originally posted by schwingep:

...I want my two dollars!!!...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TWO DOLLARS!!!

ahahahahahahahahaha

biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

hmr3.gif

I got hit in the head with a penny... cwm13.gif

------------------

Upcoming Gigs...

Thurs Dec 21st - One51, mainfloor all night (use YIP's list for $10 admission, open wine bar till 11:30 :) )

Fri Dec 22nd - China Club 2am - close

Sat Dec 23rd - China Club 2am - close

(I should just live in the damn place....)

Email-DJSuhel@aol.com

AIM - DJSuhel

The Money Drop Was for real It was nothing special they probably only dropped like

2000$ in singles..definetly not all the money they collect.when people found out about $$ going to be dropped the main floor got packed..guess the jews wanted to collect for Hannukah! anyway the music was good, the crowd was good me and my friends had a phat night..coming back on the jan 5th

The money drop was such a joke. The made it look like they would be dropping $100, $50, and $20 dollar bills when they dropped dollar bills instead. I didnt think that they would drop much. It wasn't too chaotic, it happened too fast to be chaotic at all. Most of the music did suck ass but I still had fun dancing with this hot guy from Wayne =) I'm thinking about going to soundfactory friday next time, the music might be better.

i didnt go because i was afraid I'd get trampled. but I figured if they even did drop the money as planned that it would only be singles. . cwm45.gif

------------------

~The poor long for Riches,

The rich long for Heaven,

But the wise desire Tranquility.~

*"The only good is knowledge. The only evil is ignorance."* Socrates