Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Actual, bona-fide, Miami club-related news!

pod

6th20sense20dumb20people.jpg

I love you too, big boy.

Your hatred for me blinds you. I post something of a totally neutral nature and you have to interject with irrational negativity.

If you had any respect for Dade whatsoever, you would keep your mouth shut. He went through hell and high water in his career, and your response is to bash the author of the interview.

I post news relevant to the scene we participate in, and this is your response? God, and you wonder why you're in the state in life you are.

I might be a bitter person, but I'm quite happy with myself. Are you? I doubt it.

I really don't hate you, Phillip, I just find you offensive and annoying, and chose to cut off any sort of discourse with you since we are on opposite sides of the ideological spectrum. Gee, I just used some SAT words there.

But whatever. You can go and do coke and spin West Coast house, I'm gonna pass out next a girl in my bed (shockers? Yes Clubplanet people, I am straight and have sex with women!), and then enjoy a BBQ with friends of mine. Roast pig for you liberals.