Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday Night Afterhours Club - What's HOT!!!

pvdfan1

What's the music?

The Empire website says that Saturday is "Latin Empire", is this accurate?

Maybe it is Latin Empire for a portion of the night, but I hope not for afterhours, Looking forward to afterhours at Empire with DJ Faarsheed!!!!!

Late Night Empire typically starts up at 3am. Don't know what DJ will open the late night session but Faarsheed will most likely start sometime between 4:00-4:30. For his sets at Empire, Faarsheed typically starts with some thumping progressive and gradually moves into melodic trance late (after 8am). Faarsheed kicks ass and has a very loyal following of Vegas locals and regulars.

Worth mentioning is that on Saturday Faarsheed is combining both ICE and Empire into one loooong 10-hour session for his CD release party, so if you're heading out before 2AM you should strongly consider going to ICE first and then following Faarsheed over to Empire.

Thanks for the info, I'm planning on going to Studio 54 before I head over to Empire later that night. But thanks for the info, flying in Late tomorrow nite, so by the the time I even hit up Studio 54 it will probably be after midnite.

I just want to stay out long enough to see the sun rise Sunday morning. Then probably call it a nite by 7 or 8.