Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NBA Playoffs

the first round should definitely go back to 3 and ur in. it's more fun that way..and presents for possible upsets...but the NBA doesnt really like upsets.

im liking the playoffs so far..especially Kobe flushing it on Nash...i hate Kobe..but that was SUUURRRRRRRRREOUS!!

the kings shitted it up as usual....they had a chance to steal one in San Antonio w/out Ron and they dont guard the three..ridiculous....not to mention bonzi blowing 1/2 free throws which coulda sealed the deal...ahhhh my boys will never change

the nuggs look horrible..but they did manage to get one yesterday @ home...as did the bulls...but i duno how much longer either of these teams have in the playoffs.

its turning out to be real predictable...except i thought the grizz would give the mavs a better of a challenge .

most exciting series is definitely wiz cavs because of the King...and Arenas' chip on the shoulder...

All I have to say is Spurs are barely getting by...so looks like they are about to lose a fan

DETROIT!!!

(I'm so ashamed for my lack of loyalty, but oh well)

i bet ur also a steelers..yankees...Univ of Texas...Manchester United...Detroit Red Wings...Brazil National team..Jeff Gordon..and Lance Armstrong fan

i bet ur also a steelers..yankees...Univ of Texas...Manchester United...Detroit Red Wings...Brazil National team..Jeff Gordon..and Lance Armstrong fan

How did you know??

Well actually I'm a Patriots, Astros (Because it's the law here) fan

Hey, I always say, why go for a team that loses all the time. I'll be loyal for a while but it's not like I know the teams personally. I come from New Orleans, ya know, home of the Saints...it really messed me up...horrible childhood, nightmares

haha

if i were the lakers i would go after artest. overall the lakers improved a lot down the stretch and played well the frist 6 games of the series. a couple of moves and they should be back contending for the west next year.

Some people are always complaining about how things were better at one time or another. And i notice a lot of people dont care to listen to that for whatever reason they have.

But doesnt it make sense to listen to the words of people who came before you and who are still around because they were able to experience the things you and i havent. I mean look at sports and they way thier history is viewed in 5 yrs when people hear the name michael jordan most knowledgable people will say the greateast b baller to play in the NBA, while some 13yr old kid will say who the fuck is mike and think the greatest player is someone on his fave team. Its up to the people who know history to teach people who dont. And if you dont care about stuff like that i dunno what to say.

I know when it comes to basketball i care about today and about yesterday. Cause i know in 10yrs when someone says who the fuck MICHAEL JORDAN was im gonna be there to remind that person of what they missed. And compare JORDAN to whatever athlete he or she just discovered at 17yrs old and thinks the world revolves around that athlete, kinda like some people today.