Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Do You Pay For Gas?

keough

I am starting to get sick of all this gas talk. It's all over the news, etc...If people are really complaining about an extra 10-30$ spending on transportation, they really need to reevaluate their financial budget.
it goes much deeper than that.. what about business' that have rising oil costs? potential employers for you?

extra $10 - $30 a week = less disposable income = bad for economy

this is a problem and needs the coverage

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it goes much deeper than that.. what about business' that have rising oil costs? potential employers for you?

extra $10 - $30 a week = less disposable income = bad for economy

this is a problem and needs the coverage

Yeah but I don't know why Americans get off feeling they are entitled to cheap gas... the rest of the world pays a lot more than we do. and the reason? those governments are encouraging people to use less gas... maybe we should follow suit?

Yeah but I don't know why Americans get off feeling they are entitled to cheap gas... the rest of the world pays a lot more than we do. and the reason? those governments are encouraging people to use less gas... maybe we should follow suit?
not sayin i dont agree as I am all for the environment but we have the biggest economy in the world..but we are heading in that direction.. i see $5.00 gallons within the next few years..

not sayin i dont agree as I am all for the environment but we have the biggest economy in the world..but we are heading in that direction.. i see $5.00 gallons within the next few years..

Can I call 1-800-GOT-MILK with any further questions I have about the future?

im curious to know that if oil inventories are at a eight year high, why are oil prices at the second highest point ever??? how is that oil defies the laws of economics (supply/demand)??? why is that noones complaining about paying 16.00 a gallon for sbux coffee but 3.00 a gallon for gas is insane... wtf? why is that at the worst point in time, dodge decides to release all these "muscle" cars and their sales have increased from their previous lineup? why is it that ethanol will cost more to make than regular gas and we are switching and bush is saying that gas will be cheaper??? why is that we now pay more for gas but we're getting less gas in every gallon??? why is that the administration says americans have a thirst for oil??? i didnt invade my neighbours garage and steal his oil, i didnt invade neighbouring states and take their oil, i didnt invade other countries and steal their oil... who has the insatiable thirst for oil again???

"oil? you cooking something bitch~!?"

president-chappelle_112x84.jpg

Exxon made a 8.5 billion dollar profit in the 1st quarter of the year already . 2 times what they have made in the past . And they say it has nothing to do with the raise on gas prices . :laugh: So basically what they are saying is that now that the prices are higher , more people are buying more gas .. Makes sense :)

im curious to know that if oil inventories are at a eight year high, why are oil prices at the second highest point ever??? how is that oil defies the laws of economics (supply/demand)??? why is that noones complaining about paying 16.00 a gallon for sbux coffee but 3.00 a gallon for gas is insane... wtf? why is that at the worst point in time, dodge decides to release all these "muscle" cars and their sales have increased from their previous lineup? why is it that ethanol will cost more to make than regular gas and we are switching and bush is saying that gas will be cheaper??? why is that we now pay more for gas but we're getting less gas in every gallon??? why is that the administration says americans have a thirst for oil??? i didnt invade my neighbours garage and steal his oil, i didnt invade neighbouring states and take their oil, i didnt invade other countries and steal their oil... who has the insatiable thirst for oil again???

"oil? you cooking something bitch~!?"

president-chappelle_112x84.jpg

conspiracy, son! i like the angry Dg! you want a che guevara tshirt for your bday?

Exxon made a 8.5 billion dollar profit in the 1st quarter of the year already . 2 times what they have made in the past . And they say it has nothing to do with the raise on gas prices . :laugh: So basically what they are saying is that now that the prices are higher , more people are buying more gas .. Makes sense :)

if thats true thats just crazy...

conspiracy, son! i like the angry Dg! you want a che guevara tshirt for your bday?

lol not angry... just curious. and no che shirts for me... a shirt with his face on it, is not something che wouldve wanted, and some what against the things he believed in...

You're right. Something with a heavy dude asleep on a sofa in a wig and holding a lifesaver in his hand would have been much much better.

Lifesaver

lifesaver.jpg

lifesavers_215.gif

Lightsaber

Star%20wars%20Anakin%20FX%20Lightsaber.jpg

Get it right.

And I wasn't wearing a wig, it was a Happy New Year tierra.