Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Pawn Shop reject !

kiwami

So i've been to the pawn shop about 3 or 4 times before.. nice place. no doubt... i bring my buddy down there last night and get the cold shoulder at the door for about 15 minutes. As a promoter myself i assume they're 'building' since its relatively early (12:30) .. anyway so we actually get some attention at the gate and a member of staff (security or management) says to my friend, we don't allow "braids" into the pawn shop, not tonight, not tommrow, not on saturday, not ever.

Now my friend has "braids" (nicely done IMHO) and dressed pretty nicely in a ben sherman suit . Needless to say i've never been so embarrased in my life.

I apologise for my ignorance but is this normal?

So i've been to the pawn shop about 3 or 4 times before.. nice place. no doubt... i bring my buddy down there last night and get the cold shoulder at the door for about 15 minutes. As a promoter myself i assume they're 'building' since its relatively early (12:30) .. anyway so we actually get some attention at the gate and a member of staff (security or management) says to my friend, we don't allow "braids" into the pawn shop, not tonight, not tommrow, not on saturday, not ever.

Now my friend has "braids" (nicely done IMHO) and dressed pretty nicely in a ben sherman suit . Needless to say i've never been so embarrased in my life.

:nopity:

No really, that was a shitty thing for the staff person to say.. .i mean, if your friend looked good, then whats it matter if he has braids? What a tool!

If I was the manager of Pawn Shop and I read this, I'd give you lifetime v.i.p. status and fire the person that gave you a hard time...unfortunately, things are different...I say boycott those fags and go to Studio A...or as I like to call it "The Pawn Shop That Doesn't Look Like The Lobby of a Costa Rican Resort"

Fuck Pawn Shop and their underdeveloped infrastructure and nasty staff...seriously, fuck them...I'm never going back

Studio A is where is at

Now they have Ray Milan, ex-Pop-Life Dj...if anyone here wants Indie rock and 80's stop looking...I do not work for Studio A, I'm just another satisfied costumer...ok, goodnight and good luck

:)

If I was the manager of Pawn Shop and I read this, I'd give you lifetime v.i.p. status and fire the person that gave you a hard time...unfortunately, things are different...I say boycott those fags and go to Studio A...or as I like to call it "The Pawn Shop That Doesn't Look Like The Lobby of a Costa Rican Resort"

Fuck Pawn Shop and their underdeveloped infrastructure and nasty staff...seriously, fuck them...I'm never going back

Studio A is where is at

Now they have Ray Milan, ex-Pop-Life Dj...if anyone here wants Indie rock and 80's stop looking...I do not work for Studio A, I'm just another satisfied costumer...ok, goodnight and good luck

:)

STFU, reject!!! :D

So what you're saying is that you design the Studio A bouncers' costumes? :confused::D

no, no, no...not all, I think you're taking my words out of control and altering the facts so that everything I say is perceived wrongly and basicly blown out of proportion, I'm not a designer :laugh2: