Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Blacklight Tattoos

Supposedly certain black light ink's arent that safe for you. My friend wanted to get one and was told the shop used to do it and had to stop, I think if you've got a nice tattoo and can fit it in its cool. That website says its safe though, so who knows.

• 2 weeks later...

Ya know... I don't think it's stupid at all.

I have actually been looking for someone to do a blacklight tattoo on me for years. I have two tattoos now, both of which are done in standard tattoo ink, and I love them. They are also in areas that are easily concealed. But... I have always wanted one down my spine and across my shoulders - but one that would not be seen at all times. A blacklight tattoo is perfect for that. It will show when I am doing things that don't require me to look professional, or reserved. It's not something that I will have to be concerned with showing when I get married, or go to a formal event. It's something that will be seen on my terms, and I really like that about it. I personally have two very distinct "parts" of my life... the serious/professional side, and the crazy/partygirl side. This is one way I can have the best of both worlds.

It's also a fun little surprise. I love the idea that it's invisible under normal conditions ;}

Just my 2 cents...

~h

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.myspace.com/intrica

...are u gonna carry a big blacklight around with u in case u wanna show anyone?

Totally! I usually keep that in my back pocket, right along with a big ass disco ball that shoots lasers out of it, a couple turntables, and an Avalon sound system.

No. of course not. But it will be something I will have seen at the time and place I want it to be seen.

~h

..that's my fucking point...let alone naked under one lol......and frankly if i was about to do it and someon through on a blacklight ...i would take their lava lamp and knock them upside the head...

..that's my fucking point...let alone naked under one lol......and frankly if i was about to do it and someon through on a blacklight ...i would take their lava lamp and knock them upside the head...

As I mentioned before, it's gonna be on my upper back and shoulders - won't really have to be *naked* at the club ;}

Who knows, I might even run into some of you guys in NY or Miami, and you won't even know I'm one of those totally senseless geeks who has an invisible tattoo.

~let's not even get me started on some of the stuff people have or do, that noone can see unless they choose to reveal it... ~

~h

...that's the point!....no one knows its there....it's a waste.....i havent been under a blacklight since i was like 16 and hanging out in filthy clubs........how many places do u frequent that set the mood with blacklights?!...

Actually I go many places that have blacklight. This is *Clubplanet* messageboard afterall, and it's pretty damn common to find UV lights in most clubs. And yeah, sometimes I like the filthy, warehousey, down and dirty clubs. Those are the ones I find that people are there more for the music than the fashion show.

And to tell you the truth, I don't get my tattoos for other people. I get them for myself, for my own reasons, and *I* will know that it's there. That's all that really matters.

Please tell me how this differs from a tattoo that can only be seen when a girl takes her panties off???? Only the people she wants to see it, see it.

Many people do many things that are not instantaneously visible to everyone around them. Is the issue here that it's a tattoo that is only viewable under certain conditions? A Brazilian wax is only visible under certain conditions, but plenty of you have quite a liking for those :aright:

Guest gabo

Please tell me how this differs from a tattoo that can only be seen when a girl takes her panties off???? Only the people she wants to see it, see it.

but I dont want to hold a black light in one hand and her panties in the other. I like knowing that its there and only I can see it when shes naked but this brings a whole new meaning to mood lighting.

....i know...how many times do we need to say that?!....it's different because u need a BLACK LIGHT to see it .....and we all seem to think that is stupid.......if u think thats sexy well by all means....get that lava lamp....turn on some floyd...light a few insense and invent a friend over...