Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ice...is it worth it?

jraypiece

Yup yup yup if you dig the DJ that is headlining whatever night you go, then you'll be in heaven. If it's a really big DJ that draws a huge crowd, make sure to get your table(s) in the arena, as that's the only way to guarantee you'll have space to dance. Otherwise if it's not as big a draw, you may want to get your table(s) elsewhere, especially if you need a break every once in a while from the bombast.

I loved ICE but definitely better to go with chicks rather than to hunt for chicks. :)

True, true.

I do always get a good laugh at Ice (and sometimes at Empire) when I'm on the main floor an asian chick or two begins dancing with me... and within a matter of minutes two gals turns into a dozen asian dudes. All trying to look tough while they dance to... electronic music... bwahaahaaaa. :laugh2:

(not that I'm some amazing dancer or anything, I just tend to be loose and let go, and Vegas gals seem to dig it)