Clubplanet Nightlife Community

REHAB review

theres a tao in boston?

No Tao in Boston, but John Lyons, who owns Avalon in Boston (and NYC and LA) was one of the chief designers of the layout, lighting and sound for Tao Vegas.

Pretty sure Lyons also designed the lighting and sound system for Jet, too, not sure about any other involvement there. Lyons also owns a few other clubs in Boston and LA, not sure about NYC.

I was t REHAB this past weekend in from NY....the music there was the only music that was close to NY house, def my fav party....seems like most of the gurls at this place are strippers/ hookers and impossible to talk with....other than that this party def had the best lookin gurls out of any of the clubs that i went to....i took a pic on the napkinnights site somewhere, i saw tony gonzalez there as well as tito ortiz

I was there too. Had a cabana way across the pool from the dj booth. Jeremy Piven and the other dude from Entourage had the cabana next to ours. Glaude was pretty damn good on the decks, as was dig dug. Man there's nothing like watching the pool, sippin on veuve eating liqour soaked fruit at 2pm. good times, good times.