Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ERICK MORILLO..SAT NIGHT..May 6 @ PACHA

EM MAY 6 FRONT.jpg

This Saturday May 6

Robpromotions and Subliminal Records

in association with Pacha presents...

a special Saturday night

Subliminal Sessions Event

featuring the #1 House DJ in the world...

ERICK MORILLO

spinning a 12-HOUR MARATHON SET!!

========================

Advance Tickets >> CLICK HERE

========================

Table Reservations

Pacha New York

618 W. 46th Street

This should be another Joke of an event!!!!! This guy is horrible. and until I hear he threw down a set like he used to, im staying far far away. I think we have another JP on the horizion.
clintonso hes wearing the #1 bball jersey now....how did he get declared the #1 house dj...??

i guess he declared himself...??

huge_rolleyes.gif

This should be another Joke of an event!!!!! This guy is horrible. and until I hear he threw down a set like he used to, im staying far far away. I think we have another JP on the horizion.

what do you know about how he use to spin, didnt you say you have only been in the scene for a year .....

so hes wearing the #1 bball jersey now....how did he get declared the #1 house dj...??

i guess he declared himself...??

Lol it doesnt even say number one House Dj...Just says number one.....In terms of the top 100 DJ's i think he is the #1 House dj....everyone that has a better ranking then him plays either trance or techno/tech-house

Lol it doesnt even say number one House Dj...Just says number one.....In terms of the top 100 DJ's i think he is the #1 House dj....everyone that has a better ranking then him plays either trance or techno/tech-house

those ranking things dont meannn shit

i havent paid attn to the rankings, but im pretty sure Lawler is ahead of him. so thats one house dj, theres gotta be more.

i havent paid attn to the rankings, but im pretty sure Lawler is ahead of him. so thats one house dj, theres gotta be more.

I just checked the 05 rankings...morillo is #18 and lawler is #30....i dont really consider Lawler a house dj since he plays so much electro now....to me that's a whole seperate category

dont come you can stick to sleep dish since you always rave about them

Ok, Morillo is a Sick DJ, and people need to just relax about giving people the bad reps, keep in mind DJ arent suppose to cater to all the people in the tri state area, it's either people hate him or like him, so who really cares dont go and just find another spot :blah:

Ok, Morillo is a Sick DJ, and people need to just relax about giving people the bad reps, keep in mind DJ arent suppose to cater to all the people in the tri state area, it's either people hate him or like him, so who really cares dont go and just find another spot :blah:

word the haters need to stop bitching