Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LOL it just keeps getting better!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whatttttttttttttttttttt .. that was you ... wordddddddddddddd .. girl . u got some legsssss .. wow .. hmm ... well .. it is not a compliment . it is the truth .. i dont say anything that is not truth .. that is me ..

and ya . u came to me as i was standing in the middle kina close to you (you know as in pretending i am dancing but actually looking at your legs .. hehe) .. and u said that stuff ..

and if u wana get down with me . then u better be ready for the ride dear .. i can dance hard . and i can dance fast .. AND i can dance very slow and sexy .. so u choose . but dont blame me after that .. hehe

but dear .. those guys around you were annoying .. wassup with that .. and none of them had any idea how to spell "dance" .. oh well .. i guess u were just having fun ..

so ya .. hit me back with an anaylsis of that night after u finish work or whatever ..

ba bi .. ba bi now ..

peace

the MASK

About me:

.fun, real and sincere .. i will tell u what u dont wana hear .. if u r my friend . simply coz i care .. i wont kiss your ass . and i dont want u to kiss mine either .. i stand by my friends .. till death .. friends are wonderful thing to have .. and close friends are amazing to have .. i'd rather have one or two close friends than 100's fake ones .. i am pure and clean .. no drugs, no drinking, no smoking for me .. just water .. soda ... juice and milk .. hehe .. i am looking to make friends and learn from others .. life is such a short thing .. and we cant waste it fighting or ignoring the beauty of it .. use your life to the best .. and make sense outta it .. and leave wars behind u .. it wont do u any good ...... please be good person .. clean ... not a crackhead .. or mafia dealer .. hehe .. and u can be my friend if u can dance .. or wana join the crew . u r more than welcome to be my friend ... peace out everyone

:laugh: I had one of those once, of a different type. I had a flexible signoidoscopy and I got to watch it on real time video during the procedure. it was wierd, I got to see the inner me. I asked my doc how far in he was and when he said 3 feet, I said, holy crap. 3 feet. It's amazing how many twists and turns there are inside you.

So, did you ever wind up finding that Han Solo action figure or what? If not, maybe you should think about inserting a Boba Fett action figure in there, I'll bet he could find it.

So, did you ever wind up finding that Han Solo action figure or what? If not, maybe you should think about inserting a Boba Fett action figure in there, I'll bet he could find it.

That was the Leia figure who got stuck up there. I don't put men in me, ever. As far as Boba Fett, he couldn't even climb out of the Sarlacc, how the hell would he get out of my ass if I sent him in on a search and destroy mission? Use logic Howie. ;)