Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Summer plans

Guest gabo
LOL..

I dont think I am having any more kids....actually, I know I'm not having any more kids.

tubes tied?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
so true..i dont get why he posts..

its not like this thread was titled "Free Cocaine" or something

lol what!?

so true..i dont get why he posts..

its not like this thread was titled "Free Cocaine" or something

I'm surpised he even has internet access. I never knew that those massive industrial dumpsters off the Jersey turnpike are hooked up w/ cable modem.

well if he didnt have the internet then he might as well become a priest.

:confused:

Anyway, every time I read a post by Gabo, I immediately feel filthy. Like I want to take a shower.

To make a shitty analogy, browsing the fourm is like eating in a fancy restaurant. And Gabo is that disgusting rat that comes out from under the radiator and runs across the room. You don't know whether to vomit or stomp on him and put him out of his misery.

you two are best buds now, huh?

Actually, even though I'm not the biggest supporter of the Moroccan Mask, I find it funny that you constantly attack him, considering that he would most likely own you.

Anyway, every time I read a post by Gabo, I immediately feel filthy. Like I want to take a shower.

To make a shitty analogy, browsing the fourm is like eating in a fancy restaurant. And Gabo is that disgusting rat that comes out from under the radiator and runs across the room. You don't know whether to vomit or stomp on him and put him out of his misery.

meaing without the internet he would be celebant

but :laugh::laugh: at your analogy

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

me: weekeend trip to the grand canyon.. probabaly a trip to vegas.. definitely a trip or two back to ny.. then south carolina the week before labor day.. possibly checking out daytona at some point to check out schools as well..