Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Steve Lawler @ Cielo

Guest gabo
its more like having lugers...then vomitting lugers up...and eating ur own vomit as u roll around in ur own feces
Peter Lugers?

Guest gabo

Ive never been to applebees.

Ive heard lots of good stuff about that place... its in brooklyn right?

Lawler was actually removed from SPACE because of his VIVA night. His closing party did 300 people...and they actually closed part of the club because their was nobody their...which is not so good. He also isnt allowed to throw his own night @ space because of incidents that happened between him and space management. He will be @ space 3 times this summer (opening, and two guest spots) He is the King of space terrace...and has been for 5 years now. Lawler has moved to pacha, and is playing his VIVA party their (pete tong, audiofly, erick morillo, and damian lazurus will be guests to play their) Sunday june 11th lawler better bring the filth...he did outplay dt TGE 2004..dt didnt really know what hit him. his VIVA album (3 disc comp) comes out the 19th of june so this is a promotional tour so to speak. Ill be their with bells on....lets get twisted!

That's nice and all - but how so? Any war stories? Did he come to your house and fucked your sister on your parents' bed?

war stories..sure but wont go on a message board to release them. I have 5 of my mates that are really close to the lawler harlem camp, and they havent treated them so nice in the past. dicked them with the label, money, events, so on and so forth. no specifics are needed. ill be their for the music because i still believe he is an incredible dj...but thats pretty much all hes got left

war stories..sure but wont go on a message board to release them. I have 5 of my mates that are really close to the lawler harlem camp, and they havent treated them so nice in the past. dicked them with the label, money, events, so on and so forth. no specifics are needed. ill be their for the music because i still believe he is an incredible dj...but thats pretty much all hes got left

Bloke, stop being such a cocktease. You are posting under anonymity here. Let it all out already.