Clubplanet Nightlife Community

that was OUR $20,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my roommate always buys those scratcher lottery tickets when he goes to the corner liquor store, and he usually gets the crossword one, 'cause it's my favorite; he always lets me scratch 'em 'cause i think they're so much fun :tongue: .

sunday evening, instead of buying the usual $4 crossword ticket, he bought 4 $1 tickets, which he hasn't done in months. the $1 have worse odds to win, and those were all loser tickets.

monday morning he called me at work, and it turned out that someone at our liquor store won $20,000 on a crossword scratcher. that was our $20,000 :cuss: !!!

pardon my bitter, bitter rant. i'm just lamenting having been robbed. that's all :( .

my roommate always buys those scratcher lottery tickets when he goes to the corner liquor store, and he usually gets the crossword one, 'cause it's my favorite; he always lets me scratch 'em 'cause i think they're so much fun :tongue: .

sunday evening, instead of buying the usual $4 crossword ticket, he bought 4 $1 tickets, which he hasn't done in months. the $1 have worse odds to win, and those were all loser tickets.

monday morning he called me at work, and it turned out that someone at our liquor store won $20,000 on a crossword scratcher. that was our $20,000 :cuss: !!!

pardon my bitter, bitter rant. i'm just lamenting having been robbed. that's all :( .

you've been ranting a lot lately, maybe its about time you got laid

This guy I work with used to go to this Exxon station on Rt. 46 every Tuesday and fill up because they had 5¢ off Super on Tuesdays. Every Tuesday, he'd fill up his gas tank and get 3 Win For Life tickets. One day, he was inside walking up to the counter to get the tickets and this guy comes in all frazzled because he was lost. He asked the clerk for directions and he said, "Eh.. give me one of those Win For Life tickets." He scratched it off and won..

FOR LIFE!!!!

My friend wanted to KILL HIM!!!

hahaha :laugh:

i'd seriously kill myself i think...i mean if my luck was THAT bad i don't know if i could go on living

my day-to-day luck is generally this bad; you have no idea! but this is also my roommate's bad luck this time...

i use to be lucky when i was younger...always did well with gambling and shit like that now i can't pick a winner or have a nice run of luck in AC if my life depended on it. i think it's God's way of punishing me for all the shitty things i've done in my life

i use to be lucky when i was younger...always did well with gambling and shit like that now i can't pick a winner or have a nice run of luck in AC if my life depended on it. i think it's God's way of punishing me for all the shitty things i've done in my life
:(

you can always turn your karma around if you put back into it, nmn :heart: !

really? one of my buds from ec cp use to just drive up to ac to get a $3K win now and then.