Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morillo Saturday

this is the first time in a while that MORRILLO has spun on a Saturday ....so we anticipate a large turnout...

don't be a fool and pay full price at the door, or risk not getting in and be the one everyone laughs at

$30 in advance.

EMMAY6FRONT.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh man ....imagine.....loll

Yah I can see it now...he better have backups cuz we'll be seeing:

"NOTICE: MORILLO WILL NOT BE PLAYING ON 5/16/2009, HE LOST HIS KEYS WHILE IN IBIZA"

Pretty amazing though. Soon all he has to do is walk up and stick in a memory stick, boom, all his shit is right there on the deck.

Yah I can see it now...he better have backups cuz we'll be seeing:

"NOTICE: MORILLO WILL NOT BE PLAYING ON 5/16/2009, HE LOST HIS KEYS WHILE IN IBIZA"

Pretty amazing though. Soon all he has to do is walk up and stick in a memory stick, boom, all his shit is right there on the deck.

HA HA HA HA.................

That Shit Is Funny, But Sadly It Could Be True One Day.

pretty interesting to see how his sound has changed so much over the years

Try hearing his productions from 1990 until about 1999,totally different sounds and style. I prefer his older stuff myself. I have a strictly rhythm cd of his from 1993 and its lovely.

Try hearing his productions from 1990 until about 1999,totally different sounds and style. I prefer his older stuff myself. I have a strictly rhythm cd of his from 1993 and its lovely.

the strictly rhythm cd with louie vega is one of the best house cd's in my opinion

this is the first time in a while that MORRILLO has spun on a Saturday ....so we anticipate a large turnout...

don't be a fool and pay full price at the door, or risk not getting in and be the one everyone laughs at

$30 in advance....and group discounts always available...

email me for your tiks....

and email for any Table reservations, those will sell out quickly ..

jonpaul

trust us entertainment

*******@aol.

is ur sickkkkkk unit gona be there?????? cause if they r..im SO IN...who's the dude with the doorknocker earrings on? i think he works out @ my gym

268635140_l.jpg

is ur sickkkkkk unit gona be there?????? cause if they r..im SO IN...who's the dude with the doorknocker earrings on? i think he works out @ my gym

268635140_l.jpg

Did you get that off leehotti.com or NJ Guido?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::bowdown: