Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VEGAS Help/Recommendations! (Thoughts, concerns, comments welcome)

June 1st -5th gonna be out there with a group of 10...wait for it...guys. (i know, i know). This obviously right away sounds like its going to be a nightmare when trying to go out at night because of the lack of breasts in the group. Anyways, the group consists of a mix of hip hop lovers and club/house music lovers. I need recommendations for those 4 nights. Original plan was Thurs/Tryst, Fri/Pure, Sat/Jet, Sun/Body English. But now im reading about how good OPM is. Hmmmm, anyone have any thoughts about that and which night would be best? Also can someone fill me in as to what the expected "table service" charge would be at these places as well as bottle mins with 10 cahhks in the group? I heard that Pure was $400 for the table charge!?!? Riiiiiiiight, see ya there. And one more question i swear...fill me in on afterhour spots. Im reading that Faarsheed plays over at empire? (is that right?) First off where is empire? Secondly, is Drais not so hot anymore? All in all we are just looking for a good time with a good crowd and some table service mixed in. Thanks for the help people.

p.s. Bill, we'll be in touch for bottle service reservations.

personal preference i would hit pure on sat night. Sat nights have been a litte more star struck than fri nights. After hours seamless is great, and empire. Drais is like alot of the older clubs, just not the hottt place to go anymore, but still a good place to go.

Friday and Saturday are both excellent nights at OPM. Friday is packed, Saturday is slaaaaaamming! My personal preference is Fridays; the main floor/area of the club will be packed and the rest of the club busy, but not not wall-to-wall like it will be on Saturday. Of course, if you do bottles then the packed-factor is not as big a deal.

My personal preference for the three-night sequence for the past 4 months has been OPM Friday, Jet Saturday and BE Sunday. (plus at least one trip to Empire, usually late Saturday but depends on the DJ)

Big factor for me with Jet on Saturday is Joey Mazzola in the House room, and he puts on some sweeeeet sets there. Always draws a good crowd in the room that loves his work, so it's usually a very active and responsive dance floor.