Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Crobar Personel

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually you're stirring controversy by making this thread.

I mean its a pretty serious accusation, and i dont know what to believe. A lot of different people have complaint so im assuming its true. Which is why im sure people would like to know whats goin on, i know i do.

I mean its a pretty serious accusation, and i dont know what to believe. A lot of different people have complaint so im assuming its true. Which is why im sure people would like to know whats goin on, i know i do.
Yes its so serious. Why not just PM or email the club rather than posting this on a public forum? To me it seems the original poster was just bitter.

Yes its so serious. Why not just PM or email the club rather than posting this on a public forum? To me it seems the original poster was just bitter.

Well it was bought up in a public forum because its a publice club and i think the public should have a right to know.

Well it was bought up in a public forum because its a publice club and i think the public should have a right to know.
its a private club meaning they can let in whoever they want.

And if its really an important issue to anyone, email suffices.

I really think you are using this one person's experience to draw bad publicity to one of your competitors.

I really think you are using this one person's experience to draw bad publicity to one of your competitors.

Are you kidding me, competitor for what i dont work for any club in this city. Crobar is not my fave club in the city but i do regonize that based on the talent they bring in THIER THE NUMBER ONE CLUB IN NYC, (would i say that if we were rivals). Place aint exactly my style but if theres a dj that i like i will def be there no questions ask. I'll be there on the 20th for behrouz. If the crobar peeps have an issue with my topic then fine they can let me know and i will take it down. But i think any club that is being accused of "racist" actions should address the issue.

I still cant believe you and STYMIE would say something bout competition, thats the stupidest post made today by 2 different users.

Are you kidding me, competitor for what i dont work for any club in this city. Crobar is not my fave club in the city but i do regonize that based on the talent they bring in THIER THE NUMBER ONE CLUB IN NYC, (would i say that if we were rivals). Place aint exactly my style but if theres a dj that i like i will def be there no questions ask. I'll be there on the 20th for behrouz. If the crobar peeps have an issue with my topic then fine they can let me know and i will take it down. But i think any club that is being accused of "racist" actions should address the issue.

I still cant believe you and STYMIE would say something bout competition, thats the stupidest post made today by 2 different users.

But its a private club with its own door policy. They can let whoever they want in. Period.

This thread is irelevent. Even if they did not let someone in based on their race, do you honestly think they will respond on this thread and admit to it. Thats an even stupider thought than either me or stymie's post.

its a private club meaning they can let in whoever they want.

And if its really an important issue to anyone, email suffices.

But is it a private club??

Usually on the rare occasion that I do go to Crobar, I buy an advanced ticked beforehand. Then on the night of the event I hop on line, hand them my ticket and I'm in... I would think that a true private club would be something more along the lines of Rise in Boston. Rise is an actual "members only" club. The only way you get in is if you are a member or if you have a pass which usually is given to you by a member...

Usually on the rare occasion that I do go to Crobar, I buy an advanced ticked beforehand. Then on the night of the event I hop on line, hand them my ticket and I'm in... I would think that a true private club would be something more along the lines of Rise in Boston. Rise is an actual "members only" club. The only way you get in is if you are a member or if you have a pass which usually is given to you by a member...

when i say private, i mean privately owned meaning they can let in whoever they wish to please.

But isn't Crobar a corporation?? They have 5 or 6 of them around the world...
4 I believe. Not sure if its a corporation, but what does that have to do with anything? Even if so, its a private corporation. Rergardless if they have 1 owner or 30 owners, they can chose to let in whomever they please.

Thats a good point though. If an "Asian" person buys an advance tickets, I don't see how he or she can not be admitted to the club. I bet you Crobar was packed with Asians last night, and will be packed with Asians tonight for Tiesto.

I don't see how you can say they are recist then.

If people don't like the club, then they don't have to go there. I don't see what's the point of trashing it and acusing it of being racist. And no, I don't work for Crobar. I do go there any time a good talent perfomrs there, and I like it. I also like Spirit, Pacha, and any other clean orgenized club that brings in good talents, and allows people to go and have a good time.

I also think this topic should go back to the orignal thread instead of occupying two of them..

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=305139&page=7