Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Crobar Personel

But its a private club with its own door policy. They can let whoever they want in. Period.

This thread is irelevent. Even if they did not let someone in based on their race, do you honestly think they will respond on this thread and admit to it. Thats an even stupider thought than either me or stymie's post.

WRONG

restaurants, bars, and clubs can let anyone they want in UNLESS the denial is based on race or against a protected segment of the population.

If people can prove what crobar is doing (which i suggest they do) they can file suit that crobar violated their civil rights and discriminated against their race.

I highly suggest you guys try to document and record this stuff and bring suit against the club if what they are doing is true.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 I believe. Not sure if its a corporation, but what does that have to do with anything? Even if so, its a private corporation. Rergardless if they have 1 owner or 30 owners, they can chose to let in whomever they please.

If you bought a ticket to a Met game and on the day of the game got denied entry because you "looked like the type to get really drunk and start a fight", you wouldn't have this reaction. You would be just as pissed as this person / people are. Then you would probably go to the press with that story and the Met pr machine would practically suck your dick to try to appease you. Explain how this is any different?

WRONG

restaurants, bars, and clubs can let anyone they want in UNLESS the denial is based on race or against a protected segment of the population.

If people can prove what crobar is doing (which i suggest they do) they can file suit that crobar violated their civil rights and discriminated against their race.

I highly suggest you guys try to document and record this stuff and bring suit against the club if what they are doing is true.

There is NO WAY they can prove Crobar violated their civil rights. Im sure there were plenty of asians in the club the night he got turned away. If there were any accusations made, they would simply be thrown out of court since the club could hide behind its "strict" door policy. Laws based on civil rights are geared towards acts of blatant racism and that is not the case here.

If you bought a ticket to a Met game and on the day of the game got denied entry because you "looked like the type to get really drunk and start a fight", you wouldn't have this reaction. You would be just as pissed as this person / people are. Then you would probably go to the press with that story and the Met pr machine would practically suck your dick to try to appease you. Explain how this is any different?
If i recall, he didnt have a ticket. If he pre-purchased a ticket and got turned away, then he'd have something.

There is NO WAY they can prove Crobar violated their civil rights. Im sure there were plenty of asians in the club the night he got turned away. If there were any accusations made, they would simply be thrown out of court since the club could hide behind its "strict" door policy. Laws based on civil rights are geared towards acts of blatant racism and that is not the case here.

If what they say is true, and that is only IF, then they can prove it by having as many people as possible give depositions/testify that they were denied. There are ways to prove everything in court.

Believe me, thousands of establishments/companies have been found guilty of violating certain groups (women/races/handicap) that actually employ these people in upper management (read: just cause some asians were in the club does not prove in court that they were not turning people away because they were asian)

If what they say is true, and that is only IF, then they can prove it by having as many people as possible give depositions/testify that they were denied. There are ways to prove everything in court.

Believe me, thousands of establishments/companies have been found guilty of violating certain groups (women/races/handicap) that actually employ these people in upper management (read: just cause some asians were in the club does not prove in court that they were not turning people away because they were asian)

so then according to your logic, the next time ghhhost and his all male crew of 10 get turned down at the door because they have no girls with them, they could go ahead and file suit based on their civil right being violated.

Why not try it?

Case would be thrown out sooner than you could say Sven Hawtin.

Even if you had 30 asians with testimonies, they would still be another 50 asians in the club. There is no way that can be proved unless Crobar specifically said "You cant come in because you are asian".

so then according to your logic, the next time ghhhost and his all male crew of 10 get turned down at the door because they have no girls with them, they could go ahead and file suit based on their civil right being violated.

Why not try it?

Case would be thrown out sooner than you could say Sven Hawtin.

Even if you had 30 asians with testimonies, they would still be another 50 asians in the club. There is no way that can be proved unless Crobar specifically said "You cant come in because you are asian".

Race is a special protected category under the law.

So is sex. We need some lawyers to step up in this thread and provide some insight.

Actually only actions dealing with race/national origin are subjected to strict scrutiny by the Courts , sex is not. Sex is subjected to a laesser standard.

Actually only actions dealing with race/national origin are subjected to strict scrutiny by the Courts , sex is not. Sex is subjected to a laesser standard.
That may be true but that still does not mean Crobar has to let everyone in. Im not even sayin I am for crowd control cause Im not. But, there is very little anyone can do in this situation.

If there were asians already in the club when this happened, how are they discriminating against a whole race???

Ur right, if there were 0 inside, it would be black and white so dioscrimination is harder to prove but if they have 10 Asians and 5 blacks and 4,000 whites, then theres something wrong there.

Ur right, if there were 0 inside, it would be black and white so dioscrimination is harder to prove but if they have 10 Asians and 5 blacks and 4,000 whites, then theres something wrong there.

yeah, they would be way over capacity.

not necessarily.. it all depends on people's preferences.

nobody goes to a hiphop night expecting to see an even number of white and blacks.

Mangled Asians can totally kill the vibe so personally I'm happy about Crobar's selective door policy. Keep those cornballs away until they learn how to speak English, dress well and behave like human beings. I'm sick of those mofos walking into me or talking to me when they are cracked out..ewww I get so grossed out by that shit. Last time I had a bad experience was at Roxy and never went back there again. Crobar knows how to run a successful club, let's just all STFU and stop complaining and saying they are racist cuz we all know that's not true.

so then according to your logic, the next time ghhhost and his all male crew of 10 get turned down at the door because they have no girls with them,

relax party pants...i actually aimed to ditch u the nite of Movida because you were rolling with the Queens All Male Review ....i dont do the massive pirate ship swordfights like u Astoria boys

Mangled Asians can totally kill the vibe so personally I'm happy about Crobar's selective door policy. Keep those cornballs away until they learn how to speak English, dress well and behave like human beings. I'm sick of those mofos walking into me or talking to me when they are cracked out..ewww I get so grossed out by that shit. Last time I had a bad experience was at Roxy and never went back there again. Crobar knows how to run a successful club, let's just all STFU and stop complaining and saying they are racist cuz we all know that's not true.

Another Racist from Jersey?????

LMFAO