Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Armand @ PACHA

def not the armand helden of old, so if your familiar with old school style then def not the same. Now its very electroy housish with some rock and hip hop even at times. I will always be a fan of his early to mid 90s productions and spinning style.

He doesn't do the underground thing anymore. The guy wants to make money; think DJ AM with a house edge. Not my thing but it appeals to the masses.

people are too close minded nowadays, his "house" sets are good he def knows how to bring the funk

He doesn't do the underground thing anymore. The guy wants to make money; think DJ AM with a house edge. Not my thing but it appeals to the masses.

i like dj am, he plays soo many records it's crazy....hopefully armand will be playin more house than rock tho

armand is a pioneer......super respect to him

correction: was a pioneer... hes doing the same shit so many others are doing nowadays... he even said straight up (read this on the flyer and info for his Pacha night) "i did the whole underground thing but now im playing some lets get drunk and have a sex orgy music".... rock and hip hop and house mashups are made for hipster spots downtown, we dont need the selfproclaimed superstar AVH headlining Pacha....

ne1 remember how his last appearance in New York (Spirit) ended?... bitch