Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Star from Star and Bucwild fired AGAIN

HAHAHAHAHA....what a sick fuck!

So I wake up and here on Opie & Anthony of all places a fox 5 news report and apparently Star has been going back and forth with rival dj Envy over at Hot 97 the past few weeks and has crossed the line by threatening "to do an R. Kelly" on DJ Envy's 4 year old daughter while also disrespecting his wife...

"Yes, I disrespected your seed. If you didn't hear me, I said, I would like to do an R. Kelly on your seed, on your little baby girl. I would like to tinkle on her,"

he then went on to offer $500 to anyone who can find the address of where his daughter goes to school...

“Oh yes, I'll, I'll come for your kids. I will come for your kids. I finally got the information on his slant eyed, whore wife. The information on his slant eyed, whore wife.”

:laugh: :laugh:

I need to find the full audio because I think it was alot more graphic

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=5658

May 11, 2006 -- A top hip-hop DJ was fired yesterday after going on a perverted rant against the 4-year-old daughter of a rival radio host.

Star, who co-hosts the popular show "Star and Buc Wild" on Power 105.1 FM, took his on-air feud with Hot 97's DJ Envy to a whole new level last week when he told listeners he wanted to rape DJ Envy's young daughter.

Star - whose real name is Troi Torain - also offered listeners $500 to tell him where DJ Envy's daughter goes to school.

"Power 105 finds recent remarks broadcast by Troi Torain of the Star and Buc Wild morning show to be wholly unacceptable," Clear Channel, which owns the station, said yesterday in a statement. "As of late this afternoon, he is no longer with Power 105.1 or Clear Channel Radio. We sincerely apologize to those who may have been offended by his remarks."

The Manhattan District Attorney's Office said it was investigating whether Torain's comments constituted a criminal act and Police Commissioner Ray Kelly said he would look into it once his office got a copy of the broadcasts. DJ Envy, a k a Raashaun Casey, declined to comment, but his wife appeared at a press conference at City Hall yesterday, where she broke down in tears.

"When a man says that he would like to tinkle in the mouth of your little girl and ejaculate on her face - that will make any mother extremely frightened," said Gia Casey.

She said security had been tightened at her daughter's New Jersey school.

"There are so many crazy people out there and I have to look over my shoulder every single day wondering if my children are going to be safe," Casey said.

Torain went on air on Power 105.1 for six straight days taunting Casey and his daughter.

"I would like to do an R. Kelly on your seed, on your little baby girl," Star said.

"Oh, yes, I'll come for your kids," he said, adding that he carries a 9 mm gun.

Torain, who did not return several requests for comment, also made several racial slurs against DJ Envy's wife Gia, who is half Asian, calling her a "slant-eyed whore" and a "gook."

"What's going to have to happen? Do I have to go down to the morgue and identify my child's body before Clear Channel says 'You know what? Maybe they've gone a little too far,' " Gia Casey said hours before Clear Channel axed Torain.

FCC officials declined to comment on the matter and Hot 97 officials did not return a call for comment. Hot 97 and Power 105.1 are top hip-hop stations in the city.

It's unclear why Star and DJ Envy are feuding, but they've reportedly known each other for many years and once worked together at Hot 97.

And this isn't the first time Torain has gotten into hot water for his on-air rants.

In 2001, while working for Hot 97, Torain was suspended for two weeks for mocking the death of singer Aaliyah in a plane crash.

The day he went back on air he went on a tirade against "big Jew business."

This isn't the first time DJ Envy has been involved in controversy, either.

Last year, he and radio partner Miss Jones each earned a two-week suspension and forked over two weeks' pay over a "We Are the World" tsunami parody that mocked victims and used Asian slurs.

Hot 97 ended up donating $1 million to the tsunami relief effort.

May 11, 2006 -- A top hip-hop DJ was fired yesterday after going on a perverted rant against the 4-year-old daughter of a rival radio host.

Star, who co-hosts the popular show "Star and Buc Wild" on Power 105.1 FM, took his on-air feud with Hot 97's DJ Envy to a whole new level last week when he told listeners he wanted to rape DJ Envy's young daughter.

Star - whose real name is Troi Torain - also offered listeners $500 to tell him where DJ Envy's daughter goes to school.

"Power 105 finds recent remarks broadcast by Troi Torain of the Star and Buc Wild morning show to be wholly unacceptable," Clear Channel, which owns the station, said yesterday in a statement. "As of late this afternoon, he is no longer with Power 105.1 or Clear Channel Radio. We sincerely apologize to those who may have been offended by his remarks."

The Manhattan District Attorney's Office said it was investigating whether Torain's comments constituted a criminal act and Police Commissioner Ray Kelly said he would look into it once his office got a copy of the broadcasts. DJ Envy, a k a Raashaun Casey, declined to comment, but his wife appeared at a press conference at City Hall yesterday, where she broke down in tears.

"When a man says that he would like to tinkle in the mouth of your little girl and ejaculate on her face - that will make any mother extremely frightened," said Gia Casey.

She said security had been tightened at her daughter's New Jersey school.

"There are so many crazy people out there and I have to look over my shoulder every single day wondering if my children are going to be safe," Casey said.

Torain went on air on Power 105.1 for six straight days taunting Casey and his daughter.

"I would like to do an R. Kelly on your seed, on your little baby girl," Star said.

"Oh, yes, I'll come for your kids," he said, adding that he carries a 9 mm gun.

Torain, who did not return several requests for comment, also made several racial slurs against DJ Envy's wife Gia, who is half Asian, calling her a "slant-eyed whore" and a "gook."

"What's going to have to happen? Do I have to go down to the morgue and identify my child's body before Clear Channel says 'You know what? Maybe they've gone a little too far,' " Gia Casey said hours before Clear Channel axed Torain.

FCC officials declined to comment on the matter and Hot 97 officials did not return a call for comment. Hot 97 and Power 105.1 are top hip-hop stations in the city.

It's unclear why Star and DJ Envy are feuding, but they've reportedly known each other for many years and once worked together at Hot 97.

And this isn't the first time Torain has gotten into hot water for his on-air rants.

In 2001, while working for Hot 97, Torain was suspended for two weeks for mocking the death of singer Aaliyah in a plane crash.

The day he went back on air he went on a tirade against "big Jew business."

This isn't the first time DJ Envy has been involved in controversy, either.

Last year, he and radio partner Miss Jones each earned a two-week suspension and forked over two weeks' pay over a "We Are the World" tsunami parody that mocked victims and used Asian slurs.

Hot 97 ended up donating $1 million to the tsunami relief effort.

wow, could any more childish "beef" arise from the world of hiphop? this is just getting ridiculous... im waiting for tiesto to declare beef on jp and they could fight to the death... hopefully its a tie.

Beef is not what Jay said to Nas

Beef is when workin niggas can't find jobs

So they tryna find niggas to rob

Tryna find bigger guns so they can finish the job

Beef is when the crack kids can't find moms

Cuz they end up crime box or locked behind bars

Beef ain't the Summer Jam for Hot 97

Beef is the cocaine and AIDS epidemic

Beef don't come with a R...

I agree. I miss the cursing though. On my am & pm drive, I always catch the 92.3 free of vulgarities show.

see...i like that...i like how they have to be creative with how they describe things without using curses...when they say "balloon knot"...u get a great description and know what it means...its good radio and to be funny without cursing is tough...they do it very well...

I think she was overreacting...he obv was never going to go and fucking kill the kid. The dumb bitch just stretched everything out so she was "soooooo terrified for my child's life!"

Yeah he shouldn't have said it, but he shouldn't have gotten fired for it.