Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Titanic 2: The Surface

mdamon7278

My quick review of Titanic 1 would go as follows...

titanickateandleo.jpg

swimming? boring!

Leonardo-Dicaprio-Kate-Winslet---Titanic--C10103863.jpeg

That "I'm the king of the world" bid...complete bullshit, king of the world and still went down like a fish, missleading advertisement, not good.

KateWinsletTitanic2.jpg

Now, the painting part...you know? That's the only good scene that piece of shit movie had, imho...they would've saved a lot of money and spare the lives of those innocent passengers if they had just filmed the painting scene...sinking the ship and everything you know, I thought it was a bit too much...Kate Winslet, only reason to watch that crap, and for the ladies in the hizouse, Leo DiCaprio does represent a catch for the female audience but if you watch "Catch Me If You Can" or "The Aviator" you know he was eating Kate instead of reading the scripts, his performance sucks big time on the "big boat that sank a hundred years ago" movie...why di I know this? because it does... :laugh2:

20010224_smh.jpg

:blank:

My quick review of Titanic 1 would go as follows...

titanickateandleo.jpg

swimming? boring!

Leonardo-Dicaprio-Kate-Winslet---Titanic--C10103863.jpeg

That "I'm the king of the world" bid...complete bullshit, king of the world and still went down like a fish, missleading advertisement, not good.

KateWinsletTitanic2.jpg

Now, the painting part...you know? That's the only good scene that piece of shit movie had, imho...they would've saved a lot of money and spare the lives of those innocent passengers if they had just filmed the painting scene...sinking the ship and everything you know, I thought it was a bit too much...Kate Winslet, only reason to watch that crap, and for the ladies in the hizouse, Leo DiCaprio does represent a catch for the female audience but if you watch "Catch Me If You Can" or "The Aviator" you know he was eating Kate instead of reading the scripts, his performance sucks big time on the "big boat that sank a hundred years ago" movie...why di I know this? because it does...

20010224_smh.jpg

:isok:

why would he eat kate when he has gisele?? :drool:

...Now, the painting part...you know? That's the only good scene that piece of shit movie had, imho...they would've saved a lot of money and spare the lives of those innocent passengers if they had just filmed the painting scene...sinking the ship and everything you know, I thought it was a bit too much...

Yeah, and they didn't have to cinco de mayo that the ship was carrying too, if they had only filmed the painting part, and the fucking scene in the car.