Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Cubs in NY!!

We really wanted to go to bungalow8 so do you reckon even if we turned up early we would have any chance??

Anyone have any ideas about getting on the list? As we are in the UK don't know how to go about it!!

Thanks x

So birds, do you still fancy England's chances now that Wayne Rooney is injured?

Yeah its defo Englands year this year and an excuse for some summery boozy afternoons!!

You fancy americas chances?? Didn't know you guys were into football!

here we go with the eurotrash soccer....ugh!!!!! and that word fancy...how gay is that!!!

Yeah its defo Englands year this year and an excuse for some summery boozy afternoons!!

You fancy americas chances?? Didn't know you guys were into football!

We're in a tough group.

But Sven is a wanker for not calling up Ledley King and Jermain Defoe for the cup. All he ever accomplished as coach was porking that minging FA secretary.

Hi Georgia, welcome to the Clubplanet community.

I'd recommend picking a few destinations you;d liek to check out. Sometimes a club can be so packed that they simply aren't allowing anyone in at all. If you have a few choices in mind, you can just zip over to the next place if you encounter any problems.

Arriving early always increases chances of entry.

SHow up early, look good and be nice and friendly will maximize your chances anywhere. Have fun!

Hi Georgia :) Allow me to answer your questions.

has anyone been to bungalow 8, opinions???

I didn't like it. Inside it's like a lobby of a cheap hotel with a tropical theme, with old couches and withered palms. It's packed with extremely good looking but very mean, rude and pretentious people. I don't know anybody who went there and liked it. If you want to experience an upscale NYC club - visit Marquee, it's very nice.

Whats your favourite club in NY?

Cielo. It's perfect in many ways :love2:

Who are you going to be supporting drdoom?

Unfortunately he can't even support himself. Doom can't function normally because his desires to have sex with men are eating him alive. He keeps refusing to admit that he is gay, that's why he acts like an insecure angry teenage girl. But here on New York ClubPlanet we still care about him, our little virgin poossie-boossie-boo, don't we, friends? :isok:

We really wanted to go to bungalow8 so do you reckon even if we turned up early we would have any chance??

You best chance of getting into Bungalow 8 is if I take you there, although I would much rather show you Marquee. If you're interested - drop me a private message. Until we see you in New York - kiss!! :kiss2: