Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TAB ENERGY, is anyone else addicted?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tomorrow 4? Is something going on? I was thinking tonight or sandbar.

nah nothing going on, just saying I'm going tomorrow night to Studio 4 since its local for me... and always fun times there... I think were hitting Sandbar next fri night... I wish I can go tonight, I have work tomorrow so that sux!

Guest gabo
189be2ce.jpg

Has anyone tried this new energy drink yet? Its totally different than the Regular TAB, old one they made in the 70's.

Its like liquid crack without the nasty side effects....

I am soooo fucking addicted and I will drive great lengths just to get it, even in a rain storm last night. It mixes well any liquor... I am looking to buy it in cases so if anyone knows how and where please tell me. I need my fix. :eek:

I saw this in the store but didnt think to try it out. now I know.

btw, nice sig.

189be2ce.jpg

Has anyone tried this new energy drink yet? Its totally different than the Regular TAB, old one they made in the 70's.

Its like liquid crack without the nasty side effects....

I am soooo fucking addicted and I will drive great lengths just to get it, even in a rain storm last night. It mixes well any liquor... I am looking to buy it in cases so if anyone knows how and where please tell me. I need my fix. :eek:

Fuck that shit, its all about ZipFizz Energy Drink, 0 sugar 10 cal. and 2 carbs,

there is about 41,000% vitamin b12 along with 25 daily vitamins and minerals, and has about 30 times the amt of electrolytes as gaterade.

500000_d.jpg

www.zipfizz.com

CFOUR BEVERAGES BiACTHES!!!!

www.cfourbeverages.com

Available in North Jersey now. Beg clubs for it. Fiend for it at bars. Do a strip dance at the retailer. Whatever it is you have to do... Get This Shit In Your Club!!!!!

Is the best taking energy drink I have ever tasted. Hands down. Period. I love Red Bull and always have, but this is some different shit.

It tastes like Strawberry and is damn good.

Any bars or clubs interested in a taste test... let me know :)

...i tried it and almost threw up in my mouth...most disgusting shit ever sold as a beverage....i'd rather drink gutter water...

Where did you try it? Also, was it cold and how much powder was in it? Maybe your mouth was in the gutter before you tried it?

......ok......im really lost......is this your attempt at humor?....cause it helps to be funny and not cofusing when doing that....keep that in mind in the future if u plan on talking to me via the messageboard...