Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: phillip

raincry

Conrats on the new job bro...I hope it works out well for you. I just wanted to let you know that apparently since we have a new nazi mod running the show around here you and I will no longer be able to throw around insults at each other. I apologize if I ever offended you and take back all the times I told you to "kill yourself" or "get AIDS" or "get hit by a bus"...it was fun while it lasted and again best of luck with your new job.

the same goes to the rest of the Miami board...i take back anything hurtful I might have said to any of you...you guys are all ok in my book...much respect!

:hug:

Conrats on the new job bro...I hope it works out well for you. I just wanted to let you know that apparently since we have a new nazi mod running the show around here you and I will no longer be able to throw around insults at each other. I apologize if I ever offended you and take back all the times I told you to "kill yourself" or "get AIDS" or "get hit by a bus"...it was fun while it lasted and again best of luck with your new job.

the same goes to the rest of the Miami board...i take back anything hurtful I might have said to any of you...you guys are all ok in my book...much respect!

fair enough motherfucker, now don't change too much...all I will say is we didn't know if you were for real or just joking so...in light of all the crazy shit commited by sons of bitches around the world...please, CP help me tell this fucker...

punked.jpg

:laugh: :laugh:

ps. save the drama for your momma and don't say anything bad about Raincry's tits or ass...mmmmkay? show some mothafucking respect! :laugh2:

:biggrin:

fair enough motherfucker, now don't change too much...all I will say is we didn't know if you were for real or just joking so...in light of all the crazy shit commited by sons of bitches around the world...please, CP help me tell this fucker...

punked.jpg

:laugh: :laugh:

ps. save the drama for your momma and don't say anything bad about Raincry's tits or ass...mmmmkay? show some mothafucking respect! :laugh2:

:biggrin:

exactly.....RESPECT! for ALL board members.

:lol3: Ok you really had me LMMFAO with that one. I don't know you but I certainly appreciate a good sense of humor. :D