Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hurt by Raincry?

Guest gabo
alright.. fess up.. who tapped that ass?

gabo?

yea, what ghhhost said. she was banging me so I would help her become a mod.

actually if you must know, I thought it was a little strange you were sending me random messages so I clicked on your profile thingy and it did a search for things youv'e posted in, so I could see if you were just weird or you actually had something cool to say, it happened to lead me to your last 3 posts and one of them happened to be the one with my name in it, so i thought that was a little bit on the WEIRD side...... creepy! I don't even know you for goodness sakes.

Guest gabo
actually if you must know, I thought it was a little strange you were sending me random messages so I clicked on your profile thingy and it did a search for things youv'e posted in, so I could see if you were just weird or you actually had something cool to say, it happened to lead me to your last 3 posts and one of them happened to be the one with my name in it, so i thought that was a little bit on the WEIRD side...... creepy! I don't even know you for goodness sakes.
ummm, ur talking to dg model right?

He sounds like a strange internet stalker type...you should probably PM DaVe and have him look in to it just to be on the safe side

good luck :)

Guest gabo
"coke and cab fare is all it takes..." guess who said that?
I want to know too...

It wasnt me if youre alll thinking that.:what:

He sounds like a strange internet stalker type...you should probably PM DaVe and have him look in to it just to be on the safe side

good luck :)

And while she's at it, she should probably hire some midget to rape you with a toothbrush. It's probably already been more than a week since the last time and it sounds like you're getting antsy. :D

And while she's at it, she should probably hire some midget to rape you with a toothbrush. It's probably already been more than a week since the last time and it sounds like you're getting antsy. :D

in all serious i'm not even fucking around with you...i don't think we should even talk like this anymore...seems that some people take things the wrong way and now i'm caught up in all this drama that i didn't want any part of

joking or not...good luck with your job. keep it real

peace

in all serious i'm not even fucking around with you...i don't think we should even talk like this anymore...seems that some people take things the wrong way and now i'm caught up in all this drama that i didn't want any part of

joking or not...good luck with your job. keep it real

peace

:lol3: STFU, bitch!!! :D:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

keep laughing but do you know how many PM's and how much shit I took today because I told you to fuck yourself in your "congrats philip" thread...good to know you miami fucks have NO sense of humor :aright:

:rolleyes: I guess you have to be careful who you insult on CP. Some people take things a lot more seriosuly than others. I, for one, don't give a flying fuck what anyone says about me. Make it funny, and I'll be laughing. :D