Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wack...

Guest onisakura
Most of this shit started by the fact that she deleted posts by people she doesn't know/like, yet let the same shit go when it was the Miami people posting down here.

Way to be impartial.

Bingo. If a mod would go by that standard fairly, half the miami board should be deleted.

Jesus, what has she done today? All you guys are attacking with multiple threads, doing nothing but insult her and call her a bad mod. Give her a break and a chance to do her job, her real job, and then come back and do what she can here. For every one thing she does, there are a dozen people saying she's not doing anything. Well, give her a fucking chance and stop crucifying the girl. Yeah, I know people are getting pissed at me for backing her, but so fucking what. I don't fucking care at this point.

Most of this shit started by the fact that she deleted posts by people she doesn't know/like, yet let the same shit go when it was the Miami people posting down here.

Way to be impartial.

thats exactly the issue right there, she became mod to delete certain threads... she never posts here. then when her buddies start "drama" which she claims dave instructed her to delete, she conveniently over looks it... then when we start REAL threads (not obvious bs ones on the miami board) she deletes them all... blatant misuse of moderator rights.

Dave runs the boad, he has mods to do what he wants them to do on the board, he communicates with the mods. That's the way it's supposed to be.

Hey slick, she is supposed to get rid of drama threads right? Then why ignore all the shit that cockfunkepeepee starts with everyone on the bump board? why just delete shit on the miami board, or things here when we question her.

You can't act one way to some and another way to others for doing the same thing.

Dave runs the boad, he has mods to do what he wants them to do on the board, he communicates with the mods. That's the way it's supposed to be.

yes, agreed. however when her "Friends" are cleary spamming, insulting other members, and or causing "drama" thats grounds for deletion/removal... she deleted removed threads that werent/arent drama, and let those others stay. then on the miami board she did the same. so again, why are those rules only being applied to certain members???

yes, agreed. however when her "Friends" are cleary spamming, insulting other members, and or causing "drama" thats grounds for deletion/removal... she deleted removed threads that werent/arent drama, and let those others stay. then on the miami board she did the same. so again, why are those rules only being applied to certain members???

I'm sure she has her reasons.

guys let's not get crazy here...I'm sure Raincry has her reasons for acting the way she did...I think she should address the people and explain her side of the story

Didn't we ask for explanations?

I think her reaction was: *thread deleted*

I moderated the drug boards for a year or two, while tons of illegal activity was mentioned and drama was started. Not once did any owner/operator pm me about anything.

- Everything was going fine in bump land (maybe not in other forums)

- She PM'd dave asking to be a moderator

- She starts deleting threads not even 1 day into her new role

- Then Cries to dave when she is made fun of.

I dont get it, why did she want to be mod in the first place.

The miami board is the worst on here, and no one will put up with that shit over here.

its goes both ways ya'll..... remember, just becuz we have a new mod doesn't mean you have to go all banana's... just give it a day or two and you'll all be just fine..

if you're that concerned, pm the big man.. DaVe...

This will all smooth out and go back to our normal mud-slinging soon ;)

I can't speak for that. They seem to be doing it in response to her being attacked and flamed.

I can't speak for that. They seem to be doing it in response to her being attacked and flamed.

regardless, if it's drama that they are starting it should be deleted, no? I thought that was the role that she was given?

I moderated the drug boards for a year or two, while tons of illegal activity was mentioned and drama was started. Not once did any owner/operator pm me about anything.

- Everything was going fine in bump land (maybe not in other forums)

- She PM'd dave asking to be a moderator

- She starts deleting threads not even 1 day into her new role

- Then Cries to dave when she is made fun of.

I dont get it, why did she want to be mod in the first place.

The miami board is the worst on here, and no one will put up with that shit over here.

Stop being such a fucking troll, you pencil-neck pussy.

RACHEL

R is for Radiant

A is for Alluring

C is for Colorful

H is for Hip

E is for Elitist

L is for Lovesick