Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cream is AWFUL

I never encountered such rude people in my life. Would it kill someone to say "excuse me"?? But I guess if you are shoving someone on purpose, you wouldn't say that.

And no offense, but I don't want to hear Indian music when I'm dancing.

I stayed in the back back hip-hop romm where there was room, and the DJ played 2 minutes of a song, then would segue into something ridiculous.

Cream Blows

I couldnt agree with you more! Noone said excuse me when they rudely slammed into me on Friday. Of course the music itself in the dance room was off the hook (WOOHOOO DJ DIVINE) but the crowd blows. I hate when that kills an awesome little venue.

Stupid fuckers should stay home! They even had the nerve to get all bitchy with me when I turned to some and said "EXCUSE YOU"! Whatever...not a concern to me now!

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

I think it must be like that in the hip hop room all the time cause when I went there last time to hear Russ spin, I had the same problem as well. A girl shoved me out of her way from behind and I was like "EXCUSE YOU" and she got in my face.

I only had ONE thing to say! 321.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Life is the childhood of our immortality." -Goethe angel.gif

blueangelblckraven.jpg

I was there from 11 something till 12:45...

Was kinda strange, especially in the hip-hop room... But OK time.

Where did all those indians come from? Not that I have anything against them, but some of those girls had attidute problems, sorry! Push-push-shove and plus *the look*... WTF?

------------------

genie.gif This genie grants 3 wishes... Hey I'm not sharing! He's all MINE!

I haven't been to CREAM recently but know someone that did last week and said the same shit. (Alot of Indians elbowing yous and all). Nothing againgst them (I am 1/8th Indian) but if you can't be civilized maybe you should go back to your country or your own clubs.

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there

Originally posted by petp:

what night did all this happen??? i was suppose to go there on saturday before heading off the SF since a friend of mine was dancin there...from the sounds of it, im glad i didnt go.

Never been to Cream, so then what's up w/ all the post on how great CReam is??

Are their certain nights that rude smelly people don't go???

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Originally posted by cazz926:

I never encountered such rude people in my life. Would it kill someone to say "excuse me"?? But I guess if you are shoving someone on purpose, you wouldn't say that.

I stayed in the back back hip-hop romm where there was room, and the DJ played 2 minutes of a song, then would segue into something ridiculous.

Cream Blows

yeah yeah yeah, you know you loved it really. just a non-stop stream of shit coming out of your gob...... see you on friday smile.gif

I just want to let everyone know that last week at Cream on Friday there was a special indian party. This party is NOT there every week and does not represent how the party really is.

We will NOT be booking that party ever again and I am very sorry to all those who had negative feelings about the party last week.

To make up for this I will give ANYONE a comp next week to see that the party is really good and nothing like last week. If you are coming with a group NO problem I will comp the whole group.

Please email me ASAP at daveh@toxiczone.com so I can get you a comp.

------------------

Dave H.

Toxic Productions

I took some friends from out of town there over Thanksgiving weekend and we were all sorely dissapointed due to the insane crowds and rude people in the club. They only have two dance rooms and they made it an explicit point to keep us all segregated in the hip-hop room until midnight for no particular reason. I mean is it really necessary to have bouncers at each entry/exit point of the club? I had to pass two bouncers just to get to the bathroom. cwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gif

------------------

embot.gif

Just in case...

brianz54@hotmail.com

Cream Blows

shoulda came to twilo crud. you woulda got knocked the fuck out by an indian

cwm42.gif GRAPEAPE

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Cream Blows

oh snap... the hip hop room was like that when I was there too... you mean they do that shit all the time? haha!! Playing like a song.... then another one a minute later.. some ancient style shit from the 80's.... or old shit LOL... funny stuff.

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks