Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Glass tonite NJ STAND UP!!!!!

Lyndhurst,nj

directions

From 17 - Get off of the Ridge Road exit in Lyndhurst. Take Ridge to Kingsland Ave and Make a right. Go all the way down till you see the next light (go thru it). The opening to the Glass Parking lot is on your right (right after Exxon).

If you went over the bridge you went to far, especially if you made a right AFTER it.....your in the Passaic River.

U WILL BE LOOKING FOR "KINGS COURT" I GUESS THERE IS NO SIGN FOR IT YET, ALSO JUST LOOK UP IN THE SKY, THEY R SUPPOSE TO HAVE SEARCH LIGHTS (ITHINK), I THINK IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE CLEAR TONITE

SILVER, BRING SOME NICE SINGLE FRIENDS (GIRLS) SO I CAN DANCE WITH THEM :)

Damn I really wanna check this place out but have a class tonite grrrrrr...Oh well few more days and I graduate again lol. Good luck! Hopefully the place will be bangin, by the way it's being promoted it sounds cool.

ELITE ENTERTAINMENT'S ---------- JEFF PITEK ----------JOE CAROLLO

presents

"THE BASH CONTINUES"

@

//G L A S S // discoteka-------525 riverside ave lyndhurst nj / 201 939 0550

muzik by the next big thing & resident

DJ ANTHONY COOGS

door policies handled by BILLY BADDASS & DEREK

dress 2 impress / doors open @ 10pm

VIP services by JOE CAROLLO & YARI (wow...this chick is hot)

for bottle VIP service call 917 338 6932

or e mail vip@elitenightlife.com

HOSTED BY - chris cornetto / slicktop / miggy miggs / mc vinny t / jerry c / jose / mike bailey / nafis /

BE ELITE.....SIGN UP NOW!!!!!Register today and be part of the largest community of VIP entertainment. As a member of our Elitenightlife.com community, you will soon have access to the most complete website aimed at an exclusive and VIP clientele. This website will bring you the best in Entertainment, Promotions, VIP only parties, Fashion Shows, Talent Search and Travel.

By Registering today, you will be automatically register to win weekly prizes which will include Complementary and Discounted admission to several of the TOP PARTIES within our operating markets; Monthly PARTIES’ PACKAGES giveaways (for you and up to 10 friends); TRAVEL DEALS to some of the top VIP Party Destinations; Access to VIP ONLY parties; and many more.

Do not waste any time and register today. we will keep you informed of all our upcoming events. Be Informed; Be VIP; Be Elite !!!

LAST WEEKS GRAND OPENING JUMPED OFF WITH OVERWHELMING SUCCESS, THE MUSIC, CROWD & SERVICE WAS SECOND TO NONE. AS I SAID, NJGUIDO WAS STRONG @ G L A S S LAST WEEK SO, I'D LIKE TO HOOK UP EVERYONE ON THE BOARD.........AGAIN

SO POST ON THIS THREAD(or pm me) & I WILL COMP YOU, AND ALL UR GUESTS...IT'S THAT SIMPLE

JP

ELITE ENT.