Clubplanet Nightlife Community

People Who Take Bump Too Seriously Part Deux

HAZE

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...do they get in the way?!....i mean seriously...i cant imagine...i would have to do everything different!!!..sleeping must be an issue!!!.....

noo they don't.. maybe when i golf sometimes :laugh: But no.. just sucks cuz some real cute tops i can't fit my huge boobs in...

its not like they're size G's people.. they're D's..

:aright:

Guest onisakura
noo they don't.. maybe when i golf sometimes :laugh: But no.. just sucks cuz some real cute tops i can't fit my huge boobs in...

its not like they're size G's people.. they're D's..

:aright:

Same here. I can't wear button down shirts, wrap around shirts and some triangle tops dont fit either. Then if i get them in a size bigger they are huge everywhere else. Pain in the ass. Hey Lola, do you ever have to hold on to them when you go down stairs? Pain in the ass man... *lol*

Guest onisakura
...ahahaha...i can imagine..cause when i drive or go down stairs and have no bra it kills......and im not even close to that size lol..

Holy shit i could never go without a bra. Drives me nuts.

Same here. I can't wear button down shirts, wrap around shirts and some triangle tops dont fit either. Then if i get them in a size bigger they are huge everywhere else. Pain in the ass. Hey Lola, do you ever have to hold on to them when you go down stairs? Pain in the ass man... *lol*

haha yes :laugh:

i hate that... sometimes i put my arm under them, like i'm hugging myself so it doesn't look so obvious that i'm supporting my "tan twins" as someone i know calls them :D

that the PM she sends u back..tellin u ur such a nice guy for consoling her in her time of need..is bullshit..cause she prolly isnt gona have the sechs with u

You're being an ass, Serge. You keep bringing that up like it's what I'm trying to get from her, but it's an old, lame joke because you already know that I'm not after her like that. So give it up, buddy, cause it's not funny anymore.

DG, what's the point of that? What are trying to say?

idk; whats the point of deleting my threads on miami board?

...marko should change his title to whistle-blower....

what do you mean change it? it is my name... whistle-blower jenkins esquire.

You're being an ass, Serge. You keep bringing that up like it's what I'm trying to get from her, but it's an old, lame joke because you already know that I'm not after her like that. So give it up, buddy, cause it's not funny anymore.

:heart: