Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FYI About REHAB for this weekend

lalate

I know, I was being facetious. I'm headed out there Friday morning.

What's the story on Sunday. When does it begin and when is good to get there. I saw some pics from last years Mem. Day party, it looked busy but not packed to the walls.

I know, I was being facetious. I'm headed out there Friday morning.

What's the story on Sunday. When does it begin and when is good to get there. I saw some pics from last years Mem. Day party, it looked busy but not packed to the walls.

if you don't have a cabana or a guest list connection - i'd say get there by noon and be prepared to wait up to 2 hours to get in.

maybe you can tip the door guys to get in quicker.

I am no host but a good friend of mine is the person that throws Rehab...I usually wouldn't do this but hey why not seize the opportunity...If you want to get walked in...Message me asap....No doubt its going to cost...but we can hash out the details...This is for the people that don't care about money that want to get in....I am really not trying to negotiate...Hell I dont even need to do it...I have one of the 15 cabanas reserved on the rehab side...So...I am well taken care of..but for any one that really wants to make it in to rehab because they are expecting to turn away thousands...biggest rehab they have ever seen...Email me and we can talk...Oh and by the way you can't tip the door guys at Rehab...as a matter of fact you wont even be able to make it up to the door guys....At noon there will be over 2000k people in line....and about 1000k inside already....The pool capacity will probably only be about 4k....So really if you want to get in for $30 bux prepare to get there about 7am...and wait for 5hours...Or show up at Noon and chance getting in...I am telling you this because I know...Opening day was that ridiculous and it wasn't Memorial Day the biggest travel holiday of the year and Tiesto wasn't spinning....Good Luck....God Speed...lolol...

????

that they are makign such a big deal out of tiesto and hes only spinning for 2 hours...and that he will only spin for as long as he is paid to no matter where he goes, unliek other dj's that will keep going of the party is still goign strong.....

that they are makign such a big deal out of tiesto and hes only spinning for 2 hours...and that he will only spin for as long as he is paid to no matter where he goes, unliek other dj's that will keep going of the party is still goign strong.....

Tiesto's music is incredible.

But one of my companies partnered with his label a few years back in a non-nightlife capacity..... Have nothing good to say.

First of all you probably haven't been to one of his club parties...but for example last memorial day he spun at ice and continued to play and then a guy offered him 10k....he passed on the guy and conntinued to play...the guy was a nfl superstar that offered him 10k to spin another our and he said "i dont need your money" and kept spinning...