Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Richie Santana @ Pacha review Fri 5/19

Got there with 8 of my friends and of course a huge ass artificial line as you approach the club with 90% asians and another line on right with 90% less asians(lol) so i was like wtf, the main floor was all hiphop & reggaeton and basement isolated for a private party all the asians attended. So basically everybody no in the private asian party was packed into the top level via elevator or main room with crap hiphop. The crowd was well balanced, the beats were fuckin great & sounded great too as the top floor has a very low ceiling. At one point Richie fucked up his set and left us all listening to boos for like 5-10 secs, also that chick getting fingered right in front of everybody on the sofa was priceless

My first time at the building since SF closed down and it looks worse than it did before. Definetely didnt feel like being in the SF building, only the balcony still leaves memories

All in all good night, i guess the only reason people actually came out was the 18+ as Pacha probably tried to lure as many people before the madness tonight at S&M w/JP. I'd go for the music and performances alone but I cant stand being in a room full of crackheads 2 nights in a row, at least not anymore

ps. It's funny how some girl started dancing & bugging out in a circle at one point looking wrecked and hearing people comment like: "yo you dance sick" or "sick moves girl" - lol

absolutely no fuckin rhythm but hopping up & down like its hard house or happy hardcore

ps. It's funny how some girl started dancing & bugging out in a circle at one point looking wrecked and hearing people comment like: "yo you dance sick" or "sick moves girl" - lol

absolutely no fuckin rhythm but hopping up & down like its hard house or happy hardcore

lmao hahaha i'm debating wether or not to attend tonight.

why no1 is cursing out PACHA and threatening to burn it down after last night is beyond me.... seriously, WHAT THE FUCK PACHA? it's not like it was my first time there, so i know how capable i am of having a really good time there.... get there, huge line of asians, im like "oh brother", then i figure out theres two lines... so i enter, pay 25$ since apparently (i love how theyre shady about EVERYTHING nowadays) comp b4 midnight was only for 21+... get there with a couple of friends and they put us on the elevator so im like hmmm never went this way before, as long as we're not stuck in Pachita with the asian crowds and their private party.... so i get off the elevator and get stuck in Pachita and i figured "well, maybe theyre doing like Crobar and packing out 2nd floor so they can have a decent looking dancefloor when they open main room... go down to main floor, and i hear Rihanna's "pon the replay".... little did i know but it was hip hop all night on main floor, for a 100%-asian-promoted party, that you werent let into unless you were part of that party (nor did too many people want to join in anyway).... they shouldnt be pulling shit stunts like that in a time of need when their numbers REALLY arent good (talked to a bunch of people who said theyre never coming back).... last time i checked Pacha was an internationally renown megaclub chain, not some one-off party by some shady former-teen-night promoters from Brooklyn.... 25$ to party in Pachita is no where near acceptable... if i wanted to party at Avalon's Spider Room, i woulda paid the 15$ to go there, because theyre practically the same....

Putting an International DJ on the 3rd floor of a building that has been to know to house some of the greatest DJ's in the world are you kidding me? Richie Santana is not some local BS DJ. This guy is booked all over the place including Stereo in Montreal which is rated to have the best sound system in the world as well as being one of the most praised clubs for DJ's to spin at. However I did enjoy myself since I am from Staten Island just like Richie and supporting him is what it is all about. Played some nice jams including Royksopp - What Else is There(Trentemoller)...liked how he looped the beat drop over and over....so so night vibe was immediately killed due to putting Richie on the 3rd floor but the music was good hope Pacha wont pull stunts like that anymore

Sounds like a pretty strange night. That is odd that they put Santana on the 3rd floor of the venue. Maybe they were trying to cater to an 18 yr. old crowd, and they probably figured that most 18 yr. olds come out to listen to hip hop & reggaeton on that night.

pachita was packed , a lot of young girls everywhere, that's all that really matters to me it was my first time actually up in pachita so i didnt mind the fact that you couldnt go on the main floor especially since they were playin rap down there....richie was off the hook as usual i'll be back tonite for S&M

Sounds like a pretty strange night. That is odd that they put Santana on the 3rd floor of the venue. Maybe they were trying to cater to an 18 yr. old crowd, and they probably figured that most 18 yr. olds come out to listen to hip hop & reggaeton on that night.

nah cos most of the 18 year olds were in Pachita dancing... the main floor was a private party (couldnt be reached by people in Pachita) with all Asians, and im not generalizing, it literally was an all Asian party... and from what im hearing, not only was Richie Santana and the other DJs not aware that this would be happening, but the promoters werent even told ne of this.... shady.

nah cos most of the 18 year olds were in Pachita dancing... the main floor was a private party (couldnt be reached by people in Pachita) with all Asians, and im not generalizing, it literally was an all Asian party... and from what im hearing, not only was Richie Santana and the other DJs not aware that this would be happening, but the promoters werent even told ne of this.... shady.

the private party had high class asians if you paid attention to the line at all, everyone was super dressed up and fashionable, there is such thing as a trendy asian crowd , by the way they prob make 10 times more then you ever will

the private party had high class asians if you paid attention to the line at all, everyone was super dressed up and fashionable, there is such thing as a trendy asian crowd , by the way they prob make 10 times more then you ever will

what does one thing have to do with another.

did i say they were low-class Asians?.... if it were a party marked off for JUST Italians (what i am), i'd be just as pissed and awkward that they weren't letting the diverse crowd from upstairs in (the steps downstairs were roped off)... way to automatically go on the defensive (and attack me in the process), you must feel uber-self-conscious about all the other Asian crowds for you to take such offense at my non-incriminating comment...

Richie once again killed it. That guy is just awesome, Plays banger afer banger after banger. This guy is the goods. JP could learn something from him. As far as the room goes, I thought it was awesome. It was like spider room but 3 times the size. Sound system is awesome, and pleanty of room to sit, dance or just hang around. LOLOLOLOLOLOL. One thing about the night that was just ridiculous, was a girl just passed out on the couch, had the be 18 years old at max. and I mean assed out, you could of beat her up with a stick, and she still wouldnt of woke up. And this 18-20 year old kid comes bye, gets under her, and just starts fingering the shit outta of her. It was fuckin shocking, and it went on for a good hour. What I would like to know is where the fuck are these girls friends. Shit like that, is why people shoundt go out by themselves, and parties should be 21 to get in everywhere. I have been out a lot, but that was a 1st for me.

Guest onisakura
They wont. Thats a main event. Off nites like he mentioned are when they might pull some shit like that. James Zabiela had main floor also when he spun.

Actually i would have preferred James in a smaller rooom MUCH more.