Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I've got the blahs...

Originally posted by divalicious:

Just thought I'd share that, sorry if it bothers anyone...

I think everyone has a cause of 'em today. Everyone I talk to seems to have a problem getting focused on what they have to do today! I am trying to work and truth be known.. I am getting a good amount of work done. However I wish I was in bed still sleeping...

My co-worker, edge420, in the next office and I think he is sleeping... LOL He's sick though so his "blahs" are contagious! *smiles*

------------------

One Love...

spin.gifbboy.jpg

I think I left my purse in Nikki's car. Wait a minute.....what was the question? OF COURSE I'M STONED!!!!!!!!!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Crack- "I closed out Twilo and my voice is shot. Can we tune to E flat?"

Joe- " I'll tune to N if it will make you stop bitching!"

People from the board I should have met by now but haven't yet- PFloyd40, mysteriousss, risa06, anthony, brandie

AIM: crackorn71

It is definitely a day for feeling a little well...BLAH. But I cannot complain, the only reason I really have have the blahs are because I spent WAY to much money this weekend and put my body through hell!!! The good news is...in a few days I'll feel better...and do it again. And it will be just as much fun!!! cwm32.gif

------------------

"And that is what empower-meant when she said; you'll miss me baby but I'm not going anywhere." - mbd

well it's nearing midday in Sydney, I've been clubbing since Friday (with a couple of disco naps), so I'm getting to blah point tongue.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif ...........And the latest ETA 4 NYC is end Jan 2001 (I love the INS!)-----------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Originally posted by boa_boy:

well it's nearing midday in Sydney, I've been clubbing since Friday (with a couple of disco naps), so I'm getting to blah point tongue.gif

That would be midday Wednesday, tough time of year in ole Sydney Town wink.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif ...........And the latest ETA 4 NYC is end Jan 2001 (I love the INS!)-----------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com