Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Belmar hotels

..u know nothing about me......i don't act young....i have never gotten in trouble in belmar.......and yes i have sat outside at other beaches and drank.......belmar is going overboard with the rules and regulations for a town that issued quite a few liquor liscenses.....if that was not the type of atmosphere they wanted then maybe they should not have built a beach town driven by bars and college kids.....

Exactly right in fact all the yuppies who bought property there and have seen the prices of that property go up over the last 5 or so yrs now want to change the basic makeup of the town this includes tightening up on the summer renters and the bars and clubs in the town its prob the tip of the iceberg and is totally retarded with what they have been instituting....considering thats what had put that town on map ....

btw ortley beach is 1/10th the size of Belmar and i can drink a beer on the beach or porch there. (Now that isnt a endorsement for Ortley just a fact)

..u know nothing about me......i don't act young....i have never gotten in trouble in belmar.......and yes i have sat outside at other beaches and drank.......belmar is going overboard with the rules and regulations for a town that issued quite a few liquor liscenses.....if that was not the type of atmosphere they wanted then maybe they should not have built a beach town driven by bars and college kids.....

so why would you say all that stuff just to say you dont do it? If you do not get in trouble who cares what happens to those that do...they are not going overboard they are going by the laws to the T, they dot there i's thats all. A lot of towns should be the same way but are not. It depends on who is in office and so forth, its all political. Politics runs the US...

so why would you say all that stuff just to say you dont do it? If you do not get in trouble who cares what happens to those that do...they are not going overboard they are going by the laws to the T, they dot there i's thats all. A lot of towns should be the same way but are not. It depends on who is in office and so forth, its all political. Politics runs the US...

...i said all that because i think the rules are fucking stupid.....don't bite the hand that feeds you....when i have friends that got fined for playing beer pong on the FRONT PORCH of the house THEY PAID TO LIVE AT...because families could be walking by and they dont want to subject children to drinking ......and another get a fine for yelling across the street to his gf.....i think the town needs to relax .if they want a family oriented quiet beach town then they need to lose the bars and the revenue that comes along with them.....that's why i said that....