Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This weekend....what are you plans?

Djais HH on Friday folled by Centro possibly, then on Saturday maybe Djais HH again and Red Cheetahs, but of course nothing is written in stone then Sunday BBQ and Monday who the hell knows. Maybe take in a movie.

DJing @ The Casbah Saturday till 6am...then it's off to Tru to see Denny till prolly 11am Sunday Morning

Margate Beach Sunday Afternoon till 5...nap till 11....

Casbah Sunday night till 6am (Again) then back to Tru for Richie Santana baby!!!

Gonna be a great Weekend in AC!

JP at mix friday then casbah early saturday night and then hittin tru for denny tsettos and then if my body can take it ill party on the studio 6 deck for the day then go home and sleep for a bit, then its back to tru for Richie Santana. gonna be a great weekend. if anyone needs a hook up at tru for saturday or sunday then hit me up.

Z

dj am @ pure friday, boris @ empire afterhours saturday, tiesto at rehab on sunday, deep dish at jet afterhours/monday morning... monday i guess sleep... tuesday crash

You should have a blast at Empire, awesome club, upstairs balcony for looking down on the dancefloor/outdoor patio with a DJ also, I was there a few weeks, partying till about 8 AM. also DJ Faarsheed should be in the house as well, he has a great following also.

DJing @ The Casbah Saturday till 6am...then it's off to Tru to see Denny till prolly 11am Sunday Morning

Casbah Sunday night till 6am (Again) then back to Tru for Richie Santana baby!!!

^^^^ ditto, except for the Margate beach part. and i only dj till 5am :)

You should have a blast at Empire, awesome club, upstairs balcony for looking down on the dancefloor/outdoor patio with a DJ also, I was there a few weeks, partying till about 8 AM. also DJ Faarsheed should be in the house as well, he has a great following also.

yeah man sounds like a great time cant wait!

dj am @ pure friday, boris @ empire afterhours saturday, tiesto at rehab on sunday, deep dish at jet afterhours/monday morning... monday i guess sleep... tuesday crash

I'm leavin for vegas tonite....

all i know is that we're going to jet on saturday

well be there too! can't wait. Stayin at Borgata.