Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What was the.........

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

went to carbon in 99 but that didnt count cuz it was for prom.. first real exposure was at some bar called the aquarium in oneonta NY in 1999... they would play all tunnel vs. soundfactory songs like (amadeus 2000) (shhhh! listen) (it began in africa) (the chocolate track).. they eventually started having afterhours til 6-7am.. but...

first rave was thanksgiving eve of 1999.. feast.. first time i heard binary finary (matt darey remix) while out and i remember all the hairs on my arms standing on end.. it was over at that point..

went to carbon in 99 but that didnt count cuz it was for prom.. first real exposure was at some bar called the aquarium in oneonta NY in 1999... they would play all tunnel vs. soundfactory songs like (amadeus 2000) (shhhh! listen) (it began in africa) (the chocolate track).. they eventually started having afterhours til 6-7am.. but...

first rave was thanksgiving eve of 1999.. feast.. first time i heard binary finary (matt darey remix) while out and i remember all the hairs on my arms standing on end.. it was over at that point..

I used to love going to raves... started in 95. By 98-99 they were basically done. Do they still have them? If so, anyone know if they are decent? Or are they the wackness still?

I used to love going to raves... started in 95. By 98-99 they were basically done. Do they still have them? If so, anyone know if they are decent? Or are they the wackness still?

probably still the suck.. i kinda stopped going to them back in 2000 maybe 2001.. my memory is a little :shake::screwy:

last rave for me was boo6 in 02..mad kids OD'd and shit..it was gr8...stabbing ravers in the face is fun..watching them OD on randalls island is TEH FUNNEH

Last good one I went to was the sixth element (might have been fifth). It was on Randall's island, RITM was there, Bassbin twins, aphrodite... it was dope.

Guest onisakura

First and only rave i ever went to: Ultra 2003. I pretty much missed the whole rave scene.

Billie jean is from 1983 when it first came out whats your point?

I guess you never heard of someone being exposed ot something at a very young age and having it with them for the rest of thier lives. You mustve been an asshole since 2yrs old and havent changed right?

What about boxers,athletes who are exposed to their sports at an early age. And perform what at the mets game? I was goin to the metropolitan opera house last night for a show called LA CORSAIRE.

In all serious Bull we cool, right? All I was trying to say is that yes I understand athletes or performers who find out what they are good at or what they love at an early age and it just sticks with them for the rest of their lives but I just never heard of a 9 year old rippin it siiiiiick if you know what I mean.

the Mets game was another corny little joke of mine when you signed off the other day saying you had to go to the MET ;)

last rave for me was boo6 in 02..mad kids OD'd and shit..it was gr8...stabbing ravers in the face is fun..watching them OD on randalls island is TEH FUNNEH

Iwas at that party lol, I got smashed in the 21 and over alcohol area ^^. Then jammed out to some sandra collins and christopher lawerence.

Guest onisakura
those redbull-vodkas were GINORMOUS..i was pretty much smashed by the time Richie came on

You? Smashed?? Nah...i dont believe it.

Young can't say much just turned 21.. few days ago. First song?? JAY DEE- plastic dreams. First club experience?? Europe athens, greece actually with some local Dj at a club right on the beach that is closed now party was going till noon watching sun going up right by the waves with some hot hot beats. That's it i was hooked! Came to NY, some SF but jp was never my style.. what got me into it was one night with DT at spirit when it first opened.. can't remember exactly but the guy (DT) just told me my heart belongs there !

Guest onisakura
Young can't say much just turned 21.. few days ago. First song?? JAY DEE- plastic dreams. First club experience?? Europe athens, greece actually with some local Dj at a club right on the beach that is closed now party was going till noon watching sun going up right by the waves with some hot hot beats. That's it i was hooked! Came to NY, some SF but jp was never my style.. what got me into it was one night with DT at spirit when it first opened.. can't remember exactly but the guy (DT) just told me my heart belongs there !

Ahhhh lucky you! On the beach in greece...i can't even imagine it. A friend of mine from montreal is actually heading to Greece for some gigs. Im green with envy.

1 party you went to that you 1st relized your love for house music?????

Mine was def 2 thanksgivings ago when, I went to my first NYC club at that shit hole Roxy, To hear Danny Howells and DT, it was an awesome time, Awesome music, meet some great people who are some of my closest friends now. I then went 2 or 3 weeks later to hear Lawler and DT, at the same place, and just fell in love with Lawler. From that point on, it was over!!!!

For me it was rayrays fav dj Jonathan Peters on Hallaween 2001 at sound factory

Ahhhh lucky you! On the beach in greece...i can't even imagine it. A friend of mine from montreal is actually heading to Greece for some gigs. Im green with envy.

Montreal.. Had to mension Aria and Stereo (places i visit every year for the past 3-4 years)