Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who was the first person/people you met in person from CP??

So i know not everyone has met people from CP in person.. nor do they want to (which is fine).. but out of curiousity, who did you meet first.. where.. and why??

I met phrankadelic first when in Miami at club Rain.. we were all down there to hear someone spin (can't remember who)... then he introduced me to Digital7, MimiD, GA2, nightstar01, and probably some other people i don't remember.. wow that was in 2001. :D

From there we all just started running into people at clubs.. .especially space.. we had our own CP corner at the old space.. man those were the good ol' days....

I've met a ton of out of town CP heads throughout the years thanks to WMC or just when they come down.. I'm like the official welcoming committee from CP miami. :D I've met people i'll be friends with forever :heart: (you know who you are).. and i've met a ton of kids from vip and cooljunkie...

So who did you meet first?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onisakura

I met a bunch at Rain too, same peeps as Lola. But also Koky, happyface and a few others. Lavosdeldiablo....its hard to remember who i met first. Man i miss those days! *lol*

Also, i met a few peeps when i was on a different messageboard (whysleep.net).

First NY peeps i met were fierydesire and spragga. :D