Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who was the first person/people you met in person from CP??

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i know not everyone has met people from CP in person.. nor do they want to (which is fine).. but out of curiousity, who did you meet first.. where.. and why??

I met phrankadelic first when in Miami at club Rain.. we were all down there to hear someone spin (can't remember who)... then he introduced me to Digital7, MimiD, GA2, nightstar01, and probably some other people i don't remember.. wow that was in 2001. :D

From there we all just started running into people at clubs.. .especially space.. we had our own CP corner at the old space.. man those were the good ol' days....

I've met a ton of out of town CP heads throughout the years thanks to WMC or just when they come down.. I'm like the official welcoming committee from CP miami. :D I've met people i'll be friends with forever :heart: (you know who you are).. and i've met a ton of kids from vip and cooljunkie...

So who did you meet first?

i have no clue. i remember when i met you like 3 years ago or so, prolly like late 2002. can't remember the name of the joint on sobe. i was visiting joeygk for a weekend and he introduced me to a whole lotta miami folks- GA2, shroomy, digital7, flyingfestoon. met staceyg5 and sobeton and a few others at WMC 2002.

curiosly enough, i dont think i've ever met anyone from the NY board. DC, miami and boston i've met more than a few.

i just remembered mine was actually Rosa (nybeauty)...met her and some of her co-workers at some happy hour that was playing spanish music :laugh:

after that it was probably a bunch of people at Sullivan Room for a Groovefire show I think...I remember watching the sunset come up one morning with emjay at some afterhours in BK :love:

i just remembered mine was actually Rosa (nybeauty)...met her and some of her co-workers at some happy hour that was playing spanish music :laugh:

Is Firedup (who posted on Vegas the other day) her ex bf, the one with that whole Guatemla trip rumor?

after that it was probably a bunch of people at Sullivan Room for a Groovefire show I think...I remember watching the sunset come up one morning with emjay at some afterhours in BK :love:

Was wendy a few years before that?

that was actingitup you are thinking of...i don't think he liked me very much at first when she brought him around...i think he felt threatened by me. then again he was a short little bald guy so he probably felt threatened by everyone...and nybeaty wasn't the shy type. she could flirt with the best of them.

Wendy wasn't till later on when we met each other in Vegas...now THAT was a good time :updown:

Guest gabo
that was actingitup you are thinking of...i don't think he liked me very much at first when she brought him around...i think he felt threatened by me. then again he was a short little bald guy so he probably felt threatened by everyone...and nybeaty wasn't the shy type. she could flirt with the best of them.

Wendy wasn't till later on when we met each other in Vegas...now THAT was a good time :updown:

do tell.

Guest onisakura
let's just some people somehow managed ending up in other people's bathing suits

Im sure you looked uber hot in wendy's brazilian cut bottoms.

Guest gabo
Im sure you looked uber hot in wendy's brazilian cut bottoms.
ewww I dont want to picture her ass in that..... wasnt too impressed.

i have no clue. i remember when i met you like 3 years ago or so, prolly like late 2002. can't remember the name of the joint on sobe. i was visiting joeygk for a weekend and he introduced me to a whole lotta miami folks- GA2, shroomy, digital7, flyingfestoon. met staceyg5 and sobeton and a few others at WMC 2002.

curiosly enough, i dont think i've ever met anyone from the NY board. DC, miami and boston i've met more than a few.

OMG the Jail party.... i still have those pics.... haha That was one of theee absolute best party nights ever.. it was Labor Day weekend cuz Heather G was in the hizzouse.

Thats the night I met our fearless leader ----> DaVe !

:heart:

Guest gabo
again from experience?

you da man gabo...i didn't believe all the stories about you till now...good job

dude, I didnt mean it like that. I never hooked up with her... I just remembering seeing her ass in jeans at sully I think.... wasnt too impressed is all. although I do know two cpers that hooked up with her.... you might want to ask them.

OMG the Jail party.... i still have those pics.... haha That was one of theee absolute best party nights ever.. it was Labor Day weekend cuz Heather G was in the hizzouse.

Thats the night I met our fearless leader ----> DaVe !

:heart:

thats right, fearless leader DaVe was there also. good times!

Guest onisakura

I met fearless leader DaVe at Ultra a couple years ago. At the CP tent....i still have one of those little CP dogtags.

Guest onisakura
I've run into DaVe at WMC almost every year I've gone :D

Ive gone once. I dont plan on returning unless Underworld is performing. And even then i'll try to get a free ticket somehow.

do you remember when we made him loose his flight cause he was too banged up to leave Space during a Danny Tenaglia marathon ? :laugh:

OMG thats right :laugh: He pm'd me and said he went straight to the airport from space that day and he felt bad for the guy sitting next to him cuz he reeked. :laugh:

i <3 DaVe :D

haha remember when you and happyface took me to that party in hollywood?

Lola --------------> :screwy: :screwy: