Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who was the first person/people you met in person from CP??

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onisakura
yeah , you tried to walk us to the door of the club and we had to carry your ass back in :laugh:

Had i met you before the night at rain that i was wearing the white capris?

Had i met you before the night at rain that i was wearing the white capris?

I think so.. you were at the party in hollywood.. from what i remember.. :laugh:

I blame matas and meli for the night :heart:

And thanks to B-side for driving me home.. at like 8am.:laugh:

Guest onisakura
I think so.. you were at the party in hollywood.. from what i remember.. :laugh:

I blame matas and meli for the night :heart:

And thanks to B-side for driving me home.. at like 8am.:laugh:

In Hollywood? Damn im fried, i dont remember. *lol* Was that the afterparty i threw at X-it after Halloween? If it was, i had met you way before that....

In Hollywood? Damn im fried, i dont remember. *lol* Was that the afterparty i threw at X-it after Halloween? If it was, i had met you way before that....

oh yeah, i knew we met each other long before that.. but still, that party you threw at x-it was the shittttt :D

Guest onisakura
oh yeah, i knew we met each other long before that.. but still, that party you threw at x-it was the shittttt :D

You know i still have that set on a disc somewhere....except its in mp3. I have to put it on my computer. Im so fuckin lazy. *lol* I believe it was 'ween of 03. When i do, i'll let you know. I remember FX's set was my fav on there.

So i know not everyone has met people from CP in person.. nor do they want to (which is fine).. but out of curiousity, who did you meet first.. where.. and why??

I met phrankadelic first when in Miami at club Rain.. we were all down there to hear someone spin (can't remember who)... then he introduced me to Digital7, MimiD, GA2, nightstar01, and probably some other people i don't remember.. wow that was in 2001. :D

From there we all just started running into people at clubs.. .especially space.. we had our own CP corner at the old space.. man those were the good ol' days....

I've met a ton of out of town CP heads throughout the years thanks to WMC or just when they come down.. I'm like the official welcoming committee from CP miami. :D I've met people i'll be friends with forever :heart: (you know who you are).. and i've met a ton of kids from vip and cooljunkie...

So who did you meet first?

I got totally obliterated that night

You know i still have that set on a disc somewhere....except its in mp3. I have to put it on my computer. Im so fuckin lazy. *lol* I believe it was 'ween of 03. When i do, i'll let you know. I remember FX's set was my fav on there.

jimmy T for me :D

I think mrjones1 .

Wait, actually this is a bit harder.

Who was the first person/people you met in person because of CP??

Mrjones1

But

Who was the first person/people you met in person who you found out later actually posts on CP??

Its either this girl I was seeing who I found out posts on cp, or an old buddy from CONN that moved to la that was big into messageboards.

well its about 2:30 am and i just got kicked out of the bellagio poker room wtf

i also just threw up

also, i hate all of you

oh and the first person i met was stiffler i think well technically i think it was deeeeeeeeeelite

and then mystify(mad props) and then dogekid and then i dont know SLASH care