Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Man throws himself and two sons off balcony at Miami Hotel

nomembername

That's so sad. Man, if you want to kill yourself then take the dive alone. Don't take the children with you.

I feel bad for a person who kills themselve when they feel they have no hope. But taking the innocent children too, is horrible, and makes the person an inhumane murderer.

apparently, she had been cheating on him...the poor bastard, now...to kill the kids...fuck, that's horrible shit...wtf?

No bitch is worth killing yourself over or even worse your two kids. What a fawktard. I hope the father didn't die instantly.

I wish I could turn back time, I would give this story a happy ending...I don't know, something like "Man throws himself and two sons off balcony at Miami Hotel and bounce off a canopy only to land on 3 chairs at an italian restaurant on Lincoln Rd where they later enjoyed a honey roasted duck dinner.

I wish I could turn back time, I would give this story a happy ending...I don't know, something like "Man throws himself and two sons off balcony at Miami Hotel and bounce off a canopy only to land on 3 chairs at an italian restaurant on Lincoln Rd where they later enjoyed a honey roasted duck dinner.

I don't see any mention of hot asian chicks, therefore a happy ending is impossible.

Why was the post where i said if i was married to raincry i would throw myself and my kids off a balcony deleted? Its just opinion, jeez

Because you're a certified asshole boy,and we dont like your kind. Period.

Love it, breathe it, live it..........asshole.

YEEEAHHHH

BOOOYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!