Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Freestyle Party at Club Escape

julioinmiami

Interesting feedback from you guys. Unfortunately I think I'll have to agree. Keep an eye out for the Casanovas reunion at the end of July. I think that that concert (unlike this one) will be at a much larger scale.

como promotor, estás de pinga!

ckyM80s.jpg

:laugh:

Sounds like it was an awsome party. I am a freestyle lover and some friends and I have been trying to get over to club escape. How is the crowd there? Always looking for the old school sound. It's hard to find it here in Miami. Most clubs are playing house music.

To your question about the crowd at Escape. If you like old school East Hialeah type of freestyle crowd (then you'll feel right at home).

Casanovas Style.

Oh yeah. East Hialeah fuckin' rocks, man! It's those west Hialeah folk that I really don't like mingling with. I dunno what it is... maybe the accent? :D

Well that explains why you have to be so twisted to hear that music in the clubs. If you go to space one of miami's top club you"ll see all the lost souls in there. However the roof top plays hip hop and you can find cool people there....

I Will Definetly Keep Searching For My Old School And Hip Hop Sound In The Clubs Of Miami. However I Don't Mind A Little Latin Sound Every Now And Then. Tou Know Have To Be True To The Race. ( Pr)!!!!!!!

I know what you mean about Hialeah!!!!! their driving is just as bad as their accent.:blah: .

Well that explains why you have to be so twisted to hear that music in the clubs. If you go to space one of miami's top club you"ll see all the lost souls in there. However the roof top plays hip hop and you can find cool people there....

I hate Space. :D

I know what you mean about Hialeah!!!!! their driving is just as bad as their accent.:blah: .

you is a racer I resend that...washoo got gainst a little spanglish yo, un poquito no más, you like? te gusta el tequila y el cha-cha-cha gringo loco???

:party: