Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Bermuda Club Seaside Heights NJ

DUHHHHH I was at your wedding...u married the rose girl!!!

I went w/ gary as my date...wow...holy memories...great wedding too!!!

Ok i am not going to say it ...............but wedding at the Bermuda Club is very ..................../......................

fill in the blanks

Ok i am not going to say it ...............but wedding at the Bermuda Club is very ..................../......................

fill in the blanks

they had the after party there...they met there..fell in love there..had the reception there get it.....it was actually very sweet and a lot of fun!!! It also allowed for everyone to be able to attend no limitation on space when you have in a place that big...

djspin...my real name is Lori..and I went with little gary the barback later a bartender...roll's best friend..remember me now??? Gary Lavara is who u r talking abpout worked center bar iwth Jimmy....

Some of the other dj's @ that time were Brian, Johnny D and Franco Iamello used to do some guest spots.

I practically lived there... Bermuda club was awesome.... Franco is cousins with my ex fiancee... some good times at that place!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Cool I don't recall a JJ Rockers in seaside also, I knew about JJ Rockers in South Amboy and Scotch Plains.

Dave Cregar dj'ed jj rockers for a most of its lifespan. I beleive Bermuda and JJ rockers sound systems were both installed by mike vendetti. I have the original coemar robots that were installed into the original jj rockers in 1983. They were the first moving mirror hd lights which were the predescessors to intellibeams, technobeams, martins etc...I also have the original mode touch panel controller and the strobe tubes from jj rockers if you remember those.