Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Don't know where my DT roll call thread went but I am very annoyed that I cannot go tonight.. this weather is horrendous and a lot of my crew can't go because of this weather as well.. just wasn't happening and along with my parents coming into the city @ 12noon tomorrow to go see my apt and talk to my landlord.. yeah NOPE I have to be in tip top condition.. I am NOT a fan of Morillo's current crap but it looks like thats where I will be going :blah: . Everyone please have a blast and I guess some of you will see me tomorrow.

Don't know where my DT roll call thread went but I am very annoyed that I cannot go tonight.. this weather is horrendous and a lot of my crew can't go because of this weather as well.. just wasn't happening and along with my parents coming into the city @ 12noon tomorrow to go see my apt and talk to my landlord.. yeah NOPE I have to be in tip top condition.. I am NOT a fan of Morillo's current crap but it looks like thats where I will be going :blah: . Everyone please have a blast and I guess some of you will see me tomorrow.

Enjoy your oatmeal

good call jen the renst are way important than going to a party even if its is DT and mine can always tell when im acting a little funny not,that u are, but why create unnecessary problems you know.

"I am very annoyed that I cannot go tonight.. this weather is horrendous and a lot of my crew can't go because of this weather as well.. "

jenbabe, you slackkkkk.... your crew aint a crew if it lets rain bring it down ;-).... that is all! still love you tho haha

Marcello, eat me. But anyway I heard you met Marco!!!!!!!!!!!!! And uh I see you're doing a guestlist for Morillo tonight so I guess that means you'll be in attendance hahahaha and you can finally meet all the girls lmao-- IM me when you get on bitch. Marco is gonna come too. I pray our ears are blasted with nice beats and not the fact that I am entering phase 76.

i saw you there silverbull but everytime i saw you were dancing so i didnt wanna ruin the funk (i know how it is)... guess ill introduce next time... i had the red shirt and thick-framed glasses sorta

and jen, it still aint a crew unless youre out every week so stop seeing NYC DJs and start coming out every week (i know its so much easier said than donw for you haha)!!!!!! D-Nox & Beckers @ Avalon next Saturday, its AWN.

i saw you there silverbull but everytime i saw you were dancing so i didnt wanna ruin the funk (i know how it is)... guess ill introduce next time... i had the red shirt and thick-framed glasses sorta

Oh wurd cool what you think of the set as always i think his last 2 hrs were pure flawless magic while everyting else was good to great. I fucked up my right knee even more around 3am so if ya saw me limping now you know why. See you at the next party.

Oh wurd cool what you think of the set as always i think his last 2 hrs were pure flawless magic while everyting else was good to great. I fucked up my right knee even more around 3am so if ya saw me limping now you know why. See you at the next party.

Nice seeing you last night Gabe

yo yo nice meetin yu arg and gabe mad chill ppls...hope to see yu guys again...as for everyone else that was at DT soory i didnt meet more of yus but we'll get up next time...as usual DT killed...o ps i had a red bandana folded round my head that said be yourself on the front and im pissed b/c the bouncers took that shit at the door but whatever i had to vent on that lol...and to all yall goin to see morillo hope he kills it for yu guys...

till next time

pce pce

-chris-

-long live the music-

Amazing night, Danny def got #1 spot in my chart. He tore it from start to 7 (work in the morning). Going to see him at Spirit for sure.

Damn, I seen silverbull a couple of times, though that I seen you somewhere before but wasn't sure. Pretty cool moves you got there.

Amazing night, Danny def got #1 spot in my chart. He tore it from start to 7 (work in the morning). Going to see him at Spirit for sure.

Damn, I seen silverbull a couple of times, though that I seen you somewhere before but wasn't sure. Pretty cool moves you got there.

I agree whever ive seen ever him out, he impresses me with his hot moves and POSITIVE vibe lol.

he played a 20 minute song that was sickkkk and then dropped Brighter days his own edit *i was hoping for the louie vega one* but ah well still awesome to dance to.he finished the night off with a slow song i dont recall the name of it the party ended at 10:20 if i'm not mistaken.

Good meeting some of you cp heads saturday night it was a pleasure we shall all do it again on the next one. DJ vibe for me gonna drop that nastyness.