Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Heather & Colette @ RISE 6/9/06!!!

cornergirl

heathercolette1ds.png

COLETTE:: DJ Colette is one of the first DJs to add her vocals to the record she spins, inspiring a new category of performance in the electronic world. As countless others begin to sing and spin, many can still not compare to the vocal/turntable sessions Colette delivers. How many singing DJs combine up-close observation of the legendary Derrick Carter and Mark Farina dating back to Chicago in the late Eighties with formal operatic training from the ages of nine to eighteen? Probably not many. In fact, there may not be any DJ today who can match the impressive pedigree of former music teacher turned mix-master DJ Colette.

www.djcolette.com

HEATHER::Heather is a Chicago house pioneer trained in the art of transforming dance floors into jumpin'-bumpin' stomping ground. Quickly becoming one of America's most in-demand DJs, Heather has demonstrated her sharp ability to take hold of the masses - from Vancouver to Toronto, to Berlin, France and Ibiza. DJ Heather has shared the stage with Jamiroquai, Black Grape, and performs as one-third of SUPERJANE, an entity comprised of three very different, but equally determined double-deck talents. Together, DJ Heather, Dayhota and Colette are Chicago's first and only all-female DJ collective.

www.ilovedjheather.com

Matthew Craig will open upstairs while Randy and Sergio will be in the Lounge.

Members $15

Guests $25

www.riseclub.us

RISE

306 Stuart Street| Boston, MA | 1:30 AM - 6:30 AM | www.riseclub.us | see restrictions below

RISE is a private club and is not open to the public. To be admitted you must be a member or be accompanied by a member (NO Exceptions!). If you are not a member you can be admitted via the guestlist by emailing me at

caitiesullivan@yahoo.com

Very good night.Sergio did a great job downstairs in the lounge. Didn't hear a whole lot of randy. Enjoy Matthew Craig's sound. He had the dancefloor moving til the girls arrived. Collette and Heather did a great job upstairs. Probably the best that I heard from the these 2.\

Pleasure hanging out with all, Disco, Ingy, RANDY, and those two hobo's who live outside of Rise.

A great night out for CP'ers!

So great to finally meet you Foxy and NYis! Too funny. Ah yes, the hobos, my first time meeting them too.

Awesome music and awesomer dancing. Had a blast. Good thing my date that night went bad or else would never have ended up there.

Had a great night out with everyone. It was really nice to finally meet some of you - and it was great seeing all of you that i do know! I didn't get downstairs until after my set upstairs (obviously), but Randy and Sergio were holding it down - nice and Techy that night! =) Colette was predictable, but Heather took that room to the next level - she's a fuckin' great DJ! I had a really great time!

Especially Tom, Darrin, Randy, & Sergio - thanks again!