Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey there :)

Hey What's up ALL! I'm Trinity Daze. I'm a single 25 yr old Tgirl living in Boca. Just signed up a lil bit ago. Brand new here. Looking forward to meeting other crazy party types that dance all throughout the night! lol.

~end of transmission~

Hey What's up ALL! I'm Trinity Daze. I'm a single 25 yr old Tgirl living in Boca. Just signed up a lil bit ago. Brand new here. Looking forward to meeting other crazy party types that dance all throughout the night! lol.

~end of transmission~

welcome to CP :D

~end of transmission~

hey what clubs do you go too? Lemme know.. pm me..

I haven't been in a while but I love CLub Space. As for Ft.Lauderdale, I go to Voodoo sometimes, Lush Lounge on Thursdays is cool....everyone dances crazy to indie rock, which is really different for FT.Lauderdale. Obviously being transgendered, I do check out alot of gay clubs throughout. But Gay club or not, I just love good quality electronic music to dance to.....thats all.

I haven't been in a while but I love CLub Space. As for Ft.Lauderdale, I go to Voodoo sometimes, Lush Lounge on Thursdays is cool....everyone dances crazy to indie rock, which is really different for FT.Lauderdale. Obviously being transgendered, I do check out alot of gay clubs throughout. But Gay club or not, I just love good quality electronic music to dance to.....thats all.

:aright:

I'll be the coliseum on Friday night... I go to voodoo sometimes too - if someone is spinnin' that i like of course :D

Guest onisakura
i'm realllly in the mood for after hours... depends how late my dinner date goes.. i might take a nap and come out to play around 5am or so :eek:

Awwwwww yeah! I'll be blowin up your phone woman. Be forewarned. ;) See if you can convince Saleen, DUI, and/or Guyman too. SHould be fun but i doubt those farts would make it.

Awwwwww yeah! I'll be blowin up your phone woman. Be forewarned. ;) See if you can convince Saleen, DUI, and/or Guyman too. SHould be fun but i doubt those farts would make it.

yeah.. salteen doesn't do afters anymore really.. and DUI is usually passed out... and guyman - shittt i haven't seen him on the space patio since wmc like 4 yrs ago :laugh:

probably be me.. flyin' solo :eek: