Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sander @ crobar ... cancelled ?

A message from Sander's management:

We regret to inform you that Sander Kleinenberg has become very ill. It became quite serious last weekend, but it is something that he has been fighting off for a longer period of time. We therefore have no other option but to cancel all of his immediate shows. Sander has had an extremely exhausting schedule this past year and unfortunately, his body has given in. Sander and ourselves are very sorry for the short notice, but we hope you understand that this was neither expected nor intentional. Right now we must focus on the priority which is Sander’s recovery. As soon as his health improves and the doctors clear him to work again we will begin rescheduling any cancelled shows. Thank you for your kind understanding during this very sensitive time.

With the kindest regards,

Sander Kleinenberg's management

reading these 3 pages have almost made me go blind.

sander is widely respected and admired by djs all across the EDM spektrum...something few djs can say. his track fruit was a commercial track...but everyone was jammin to it when it came out...so stop acting like everyone is a musical genious and take their thumb out their ass. hes a quality dj, his cds are always good, and his parties in europe are top notch, and his crobar residency is one of the longest ones they got going over their. love how people criticize, but even if ppl had his cd books, he would shit on many people here that claim to be djs.

so who's filling in for sandy - new crobar resident danny howells? ... lolololol

[little joke there for those who were at howells last crobar set- I love the man, I DO!!!!]

but seriously whos filling in...

sandy CAN be great but his sets the last year in nyc have been widely diverse in quality & skewing towards the les good... but I will see him again when he's back & GET WELL SOON SANDY !!!!

reading these 3 pages have almost made me go blind.

sander is widely respected and admired by djs all across the EDM spektrum...something few djs can say. his track fruit was a commercial track...but everyone was jammin to it when it came out...so stop acting like everyone is a musical genious and take their thumb out their ass. hes a quality dj, his cds are always good, and his parties in europe are top notch, and his crobar residency is one of the longest ones they got going over their. love how people criticize, but even if ppl had his cd books, he would shit on many people here that claim to be djs.

I liked Fruit.

I respect Sander, think he's great (not so much at Crobar recently)

Lately, he has been the suck.

No one shits on me, if anyone is going to get shit on, it's Howie.