Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Newbie Alert!

reeseeeee

Hello peeps,

coming over to Miami soon from the UK. Just wandered if any of you could be so kind and let me know of the best clubs in town. I'm into anything as long as theres a cool vibe and atmosphere. I'm not too sure if any of you will be familiar with it but my favourite club in UK is Godskitchen so hopefully you could reccomend something similar.

maybe see you soon on the dancefloor (that'll be me at the front!),

Mark

PS If you get the chance to come over here for the last weekend of July, get your asses down to Global Gathering. If you fancy a bit of culture when you're coming back down, it's located in the birth town of Shakespeare!!!

well friend from UK Miami has alot of different sounds. What is your flavor? You can also find out any info through "club Planet". But if this helps you can check out Nocturnal, Space, Bed, Mansion just to start. I'm right off of south beach. Why don't you just walk down south beach first and check out the atmosphere there!!!!

well friend from UK Miami has alot of different sounds. What is your flavor? You can also find out any info through "club Planet". But if this helps you can check out Nocturnal, Space, Bed, Mansion just to start. I'm right off of south beach. Why don't you just walk down south beach first and check out the atmosphere there!!!!

Doesn't it say in your profile that your a grandma? Are you a GILF? :biggrin:

Welcome to CP! :laugh:

Doesn't it say in your profile that your a grandma? Are you a GILF? :biggrin:

Welcome to CP! :laugh:

See it people like you that speak without knowledge. If you imagine me as a old Grandma then you are WRONG. I look good, I know I can party harder than some of today's young females But most of all I look good:jerkoff:

With my daughters of age they enjoy hanging out with me. And as you read it in my profile that only means that I am proud of it!!!!:whip: Don't go by what you read all the time. Especially in CP. At heart I'm as young as ever. Ask my 33 yr old side kick. He has no complaints after 8 yrs....:devil:

Hello peeps,

coming over to Miami soon from the UK. Just wandered if any of you could be so kind and let me know of the best clubs in town. I'm into anything as long as theres a cool vibe and atmosphere. I'm not too sure if any of you will be familiar with it but my favourite club in UK is Godskitchen so hopefully you could reccomend something similar.

maybe see you soon on the dancefloor (that'll be me at the front!),

Mark

PS If you get the chance to come over here for the last weekend of July, get your asses down to Global Gathering. If you fancy a bit of culture when you're coming back down, it's located in the birth town of Shakespeare!!!

Welcome. Now GET OUT!!! :D

whats the music policy in Nocturnal, Space, Bed, and Mansion?

I'm in to breaks, house, trance and I love the bizarre bootleg kinda stuff that 2manydjs and freelance hellraiser. I also like to experience new things - I'm sure there is a scene over there that I've not witnessed yet!

Also gonna do the whole 'tourist' thingso is there anythign ekse outside of clubbing world that I should definitely see?

So do you guys pary together much? What music are you all in to?

I'm in to breaks, house, trance and I love the bizarre bootleg kinda stuff that 2manydjs and freelance hellraiser. I also like to experience new things - I'm sure there is a scene over there that I've not witnessed yet!

Also gonna do the whole 'tourist' thingso is there anythign ekse outside of clubbing world that I should definitely see?

Miami shows a good time

:party:

They play house, techno, trance, hip hop.You can enjoy all the sounds. However there are lounges that play jazz, blues and old school. So just don't stay in your hotel room. Go out and party!!!:party:

See it people like you that speak without knowledge. If you imagine me as a old Grandma then you are WRONG. I look good, I know I can party harder than some of today's young females But most of all I look good:jerkoff:

With my daughters of age they enjoy hanging out with me. And as you read it in my profile that only means that I am proud of it!!!!:whip: Don't go by what you read all the time. Especially in CP. At heart I'm as young as ever. Ask my 33 yr old side kick. He has no complaints after 8 yrs....:devil:

Instead of the long winded diatribe you could have just said "Yes Frosty, I am a GILF!"

Pics or STFU! :)

Instead of the long winded diatribe you could have just said "Yes Frosty, I am a GILF!"

I've witnessed GILFs here too!:)

So what kinds of music are all you guys in to then?

In fact, whilst I'm at it, why don't you all tell me a little about yourselves? haha