Clubplanet Nightlife Community

more than meets the eye:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

......what else you got up your sleeve?!.........im rubber you're glue?!.......do u wanna meet by the monkey bars after school and duke it out?...or should we skip right the sticking gum in eachothers hair?

......what else you got up your sleeve?!.........im rubber you're glue?!.......do u wanna meet by the monkey bars after school and duke it out?...or should we skip right the sticking gum in eachothers hair?

just a hand buzzer and a few condoms filled with water.

This thread went to shit....

Weren't we talking about the Transformers at one time.. like page 1? :laugh:

yes we were until some asshole had to say faggets shouldnt like transformers.and than ofcourse misk with her big mouth had to put her 2 cents in.but im the cause right??wrong i was fine till i got hated on and you bet my claws are gonna come out when i hate nothin g but hateful things said to me.lola im glad me and you cleared things up and i am sorry if i ever said anytrhing mean to you.it just seemed everyone was ganging up on me.i was talking about a movie for christ sakes.there was no need for those immature comments from those people.

yes we were until some asshole had to say faggets shouldnt like transformers.and than ofcourse misk with her big mouth had to put her 2 cents in.but im the cause right??wrong i was fine till i got hated on and you bet my claws are gonna come out when i hate nothin g but hateful things said to me.lola im glad me and you cleared things up and i am sorry if i ever said anytrhing mean to you.it just seemed everyone was ganging up on me.i was talking about a movie for christ sakes.there was no need for those immature comments from those people.

nah we're cool man.. but the immature comments are going to continue from people... and come on now, you're not saint over there with the comments :laugh:

BUT with all that said, that means that every thread you post in on here is going to become drama cuz you knowwww that someone will say shit... just an fyi...

i gotta get up early for a meeting soo im transforming and rolling out we'll in my case jetting out.Sooo you have the rest of the night to think of witty things to say to me esp you misk.nite nite.
yes we were until some asshole had to say faggets shouldnt like transformers.and than ofcourse misk with her big mouth had to put her 2 cents in.but im the cause right??

...1st of all i dont have to think....this great wit comes naturally ...and im gonna say this ONCE MORE ....maybe just maybe it will penetrate that cement u have around yorr brain......I DIDNT START WITH U ..i told u tastey was foreign.......U R A TYPICAL SNOTTY FUCKING QUEEN.......and u replied like a twatty bitch.........so of course i got into it with u ............look around ......u are the only person with your complaints about me and my big mouth ...... ill stop commenting on u when u stop being a fucking moron .......so by the looks of it ..u can get a lobotomy and continue to post.....u can just go the fuck away ......there is always suicide .....or u can shut the fuck up stop whining and try to COMPREHEND HUMOR TONE AND SARCASM LIKE EVERYONE ELSE HERE.....

...1st of all i dont have to think....this great wit comes naturally ...and im gonna say this ONCE MORE ....maybe just maybe it will penetrate that cement u have around yorr brain......I DIDNT START WITH U ..i told u tastey was foreign.......U R A TYPICAL SNOTTY FUCKING QUEEN.......and u replied like a twatty bitch.........so of course i got into it with u ............look around ......u are the only person with your complaints about me and my big mouth ...... ill stop commenting on u when u stop being a fucking moron .......so by the looks of it ..u can get a lobotomy and continue to post.....u can just go the fuck away ......there is always suicide .....or u can shut the fuck up stop whining and try to COMPREHEND HUMOR TONE AND SARCASM LIKE EVERYONE ELSE HERE.....

Fuck you and fuck yoour sarcasm.WTF and i a mind reader?i don't know who who even are bitch sooo don't come to me talking shit like im you're friend cuz im not .i don't like you,just like your avatar says sooo just please once again stfu.you call it HUMOR>Don't don't mistake Humor with hate it's the worst thing people do nowadays.i throw sarcasm at Haze and nomemebername now we are chill.it's you and ESP the fucking asshole Fkonre that are starting shit stilllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.get over it Mama ohh sorry i mean GrandMama.You sure can dish it but forget about taking it.Pick on me all you wan't but as soon as you mention something about my sexuality which DOES NOT define me,or like FK about my disease that is just stepping over the moral line and yeah im gonna go fuckin bonkers. I don't care what you think i should do, im not youIT HURTS ME TO SEE THOSE THINGS SOO I SAY HURTFUL THINGS BACK. Again just don't pick on me because what i am or what i have. Misk the trouble with you hun is i don't mean this bad but sometimes you just get involved where you don't need to be. I know i blow up sometimes but ,really just leave me alone don't just try to tell me my issues.WE ALL HAVE ISSUES INCLUDING GRAMMAR!!let's stop the nit picking please.Id like to be an adult on here with everyone and i am very nice and curtious to those who treat me with repect.on that note when you say something oneline it doesn't come out like you would say it in person.

Pick on me all you wan't but as soon as you mention something about my sexuality which DOES NOT define me,or like FK about my disease that is just stepping over the moral line and yeah im gonna go fuckin bonkers.

What do you have?

Also, nice to see you still don't believe in spaces after periods.

Fuck you and fuck yoour sarcasm.WTF and i a mind reader?i don't know who who even are bitch sooo don't come to me talking shit like im you're friend cuz im not .i don't like you,just like your avatar says sooo just please once again stfu.you call it HUMOR>Don't don't mistake Humor with hate it's the worst thing people do nowadays.i throw sarcasm at Haze and nomemebername now we are chill.it's you and ESP the fucking asshole Fkonre that are starting shit stilllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.get over it Mama ohh sorry i mean GrandMama.You sure can dish it but forget about taking it.Pick on me all you wan't but as soon as you mention something about my sexuality which DOES NOT define me,or like FK about my disease that is just stepping over the moral line and yeah im gonna go fuckin bonkers. I don't care what you think i should do, im not youIT HURTS ME TO SEE THOSE THINGS SOO I SAY HURTFUL THINGS BACK. Again just don't pick on me because what i am or what i have. Misk the trouble with you hun is i don't mean this bad but sometimes you just get involved where you don't need to be. I know i blow up sometimes but ,really just leave me alone don't just try to tell me my issues.WE ALL HAVE ISSUES INCLUDING GRAMMAR!!let's stop the nit picking please.Id like to be an adult on here with everyone and i am very nice and curtious to those who treat me with repect.on that note when you say something oneline it doesn't come out like you would say it in person.

...when did i say i was your friend!?....u are insane.....u keep proving that.....i don't think i have ever crossed the line making fun of u ?....cause i said u threw a bitch fit?!....or said u were a moody queen?!......i have a lot of gay friends and i talk to them like that all the time......its not offensive and i don't have anything to do with or any control of what other people post so the whole aids thing has nothing to do with me........i just think it's funny u have such a problem grasping the way this board works......u take everything literally and launch into a huge debate .....like with me....and u never even make sense......and i get involved because u are on a MESSAGEBOARD...people come here to READ AND JUMP INTO PUBLIC CONVERSATIONS....maybe u should exchange im's with your best buds so that u don't have to cry everytime someone interupts your convos...

What do you have?

Also, nice to see you still don't believe in spaces after periods.

ive had hiv for 14 years.got it very young from someone that knew.it's very hard for me to trust people.its all good about the grammar right?you can read it can't you? lol

ive had hiv for 14 years.got it very young from someone that knew.it's very hard for me to trust people.its all good about the grammar right?you can read it can't you? lol

Who made fun of you for having the HIV?

I can read it, but it's painful.

...when did i say i was your friend!?....u are insane.....u keep proving that.....i don't think i have ever crossed the line making fun of u ?....cause i said u threw a bitch fit?!....or said u were a moody queen?!......i have a lot of gay friends and i talk to them like that all the time......its not offensive and i don't have anything to do with or any control of what other people post so the whole aids thing has nothing to do with me........i just think it's funny u have such a problem grasping the way this board works......u take everything literally and launch into a huge debate .....like with me....and u never even make sense......and i get involved because u are on a MESSAGEBOARD...people come here to READ AND JUMP INTO PUBLIC CONVERSATIONS....maybe u should exchange im's with your best buds so that u don't have to cry everytime someone interupts your convos...

umm take another vallium why don't ya sweetheart. Yo're a lost cause. Sucks you havent gotten it still after all this time.